dcsimg

Keen work boots review

Viewing 9 posts - 561 through 569 (of 569 total)
  • Author

Got my 4th pair of keens the other day. They have worked wonders on my sore feet. I haven’t worried to much about waterproof . Just love the fit and support for my feet. I am almost back to walking without a limp.

I have found they help my feet tremendously. So much so that I wear my boots even when not working.

That’s a good point, they definitely have good arch support and are very comfortable, plus the fact that they are wide

Doobie

I did look up the model that Jacob is having the problem with and they are written as waterproof. They should not be getting wet imo. There’s a big difference between being described as waterproof versus water resistant or repellant.

I have some of the 8″ insulated boots and wish the membrane went further up the boot then it does. If I’m not careful with the water hose when washing the mud off I get wet ankles. LOL

You should look at getting their Wellington boot maybe Ken. I got a pair for that reason.

https://www.keenfootwear.com/p/M-DALLAS-WELLINGTON.html

They’re not insulated though for winter work.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Wellington

So far I like my Wellington’s. I have wore alot outside right now and my feet stayed warm. Mine you I wasn’t outside for hours.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

KenW
    Pro

They’re not insulated though for winter work.

I only use them during the winter months. The 400g insulation is great and keep my feet toasty for the most part.

https://www.keenfootwear.com/p/M-LEAVENWORTH-400G.html

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

plus the fact that they are wide

I also like the fact that the work boot is wide,, I must have wide on my feet. Mine work fine in the winter time.

I also like the fact that the work boot is wide,, I must have wide on my feet. Mine work fine in the winter time.

I hear you, my feet sweat in flip flops, so I would be fine with those Wellington in the winter.

Doobie

I was told by a Keen rep that they aim for a wide D in just about all their models.

KenW
    Pro

I was told by a Keen rep that they aim for a wide D in just about all their models.

I order my boots in a wide width and have lots of room.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I order my boots in a wide width and have lots of room.

Mine are wide as well. really like my braddock low. Might upgrade to a medium shoe for next season.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Viewing 9 posts - 561 through 569 (of 569 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.698 seconds