dcsimg

Just purchased a Kreg Router table.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Stilla
    Pro

Hoping this bench is as awesome as people claim, It was not cheap, but i got the casters and a local switch for free! I have a cool project, and will detail the work here. I will also review the bench. I hope i didn’t buy into the cool aid.

The router table, with a new router,( that i bought so i never have to dismount the router from the table,) was well over 700 bucks, add in a few feather boards a 3/4 rabbeting bit and it was close to 900 bucks.

Attachments:
    madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I saw that table yesterday in the store too. It looks well build and sturdy.
    Looking forward to your review.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

That system looks to be a very good one. I will be looking for your review as well. The T square fence should be a real bonus. Did you go with the lift, too?

I’m getting ready to build a stand for my Freud table. the jobs for it are piling up; can’t put it off much longer. Interesting to compare notes

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

awesome, i was just checking that table out yesterday at rockler, not bad at all. It would be a tough decision with all the great tables out there.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I wonder why not set up a spot on a more comprehensive table like a Ron Paulk work table or a Woodman 412 work table or evena overanalyze work table?

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

900 US or CAD?
    What router are you going to mount on?

I’ve seen guys just buy kregs tracks and make there own router table setup . But having a setup just of shaping is so time saving of jobs .

Always willing to learn .

Doobie

Casters. Not sure I’d want to have mine on casters.

Nice table btw. What router you tossin in it?

Hoping this bench is as awesome as people claim, It was not cheap, but i got the casters and a local switch for free! I have a cool project, and will detail the work here. I will also review the bench. I hope i didn’t buy into the cool aid.

The router table, with a new router,( that i bought so i never have to dismount the router from the table,) was well over 700 bucks, add in a few feather boards a 3/4 rabbeting bit and it was close to 900 bucks.

Congratulations, looks like a nice router table, looking forward to seeing it set up, does it have some sort of locking mechanism for the casters.

I have the Kreg PRS2100 routerand have no problems with it. No warping of the table surface or fence. My one gripe about it is that the fence can sometimes be frustrating to reinstall. The alignment gizmos on the mounting screws that slip into the mounting slots on the table rotate loosely making it difficult to align them, but this isn’t a major issue, just a bit frustrating at times.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I have the Kreg PRS2100 and have no problems with it. No warping of the table surface or fence. My one gripe about it is that the fence can sometimes be frustrating to reinstall. The alignment gizmos on the mounting screws that slip into the mounting slots on the table rotate loosely making it difficult to align them, but this isn’t a major issue, just a bit frustrating at times.

Welcome to BTP @jonwalter. Stop by the “introduce yourself” thread when you have a chance and tell us a bit about yourself.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.429 seconds