dcsimg

Just finished a small bathroom remodeling project

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Adam_PDT2G
    Pro
    Los Angeles, CA

Hello guys,

I just wanted to share this with you guys. Lately, we have been receiving a lot of partial residential remodeling projects. Here is one that we just finished last Thursday. Maybe you can give us some thoughts on our work; we added LED mirrors for the bathroom. Do you guys recommend your customer using LED Mirror? Some customers don’t think it is necessary to pay the extra bucks to get an LED.

Here from you guys soon !

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Don’t know about recommending the LED mirror, but the bathroom overall came out very nice. For me the LED mirror looks worth it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

The LED looks good there. I had never considered one before, but in a small bathroom it works great. Older house by the looks of the diagonal plank subfloor. The job came out nice.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

The remodeling work looks great! I really like the contrasting floor. I would expect that is going in the sample book of your company’s work.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Nice work that you guys did on the bathrooms. If the LED mirror is expensive that could be a deal breaker. Alot would depend how much more light the LED mirror adds to the bathroom.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Adam_PDT2G
    Pro
    Los Angeles, CA

Right ! the customer debate on getting the LED mirror for long time. We have installed LED mirror for a bigger bathroom , it was amazing. But never saw a smaller LED mirror in a smaller bathroom.

Adam_PDT2G
    Pro
    Los Angeles, CA

Thank you Jim ! They are considering us to remodel their other bathroom as well. We might want to use the same theme, but probably a bigger LED mirror since the other bathroom is bigger. The other model that my supplier has also comes with illuminated Fog-Free . But that piece goes for like $750

Adam_PDT2G
    Pro
    Los Angeles, CA

haha thank you ! Maybe i should take your advice. We are working out a deal with the same customer to remodel their other bathroom

Adam_PDT2G
    Pro
    Los Angeles, CA

This smaller piece was around $350 from our supplier. They have a bigger piece that we are planning to use for their other bathroom. That one comes with Illuminated Fog-free function, but its like $750 . very expensive

Adam_PDT2G
    Pro
    Los Angeles, CA

I am curious; I like new equipment/materials/designs. Do you guys think it’s good to share more of the stuff that I know in the forum? I want to do research and find new things. Maybe it can be beneficial for the group for future use since we are all contractors.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Do you guys think it’s good to share more of the stuff that I know in the forum?

Sure share what you know; we are all interested in new information and discoveries.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The LED looks good there. I had never considered one before, but in a small bathroom it works great. Older house by the looks of the diagonal plank subfloor. The job came out nice.

Same here Jim , never really gave those mirrors a thought 🤷‍♂️ , good eye on the subfloor ,
    I’ll echo Jim’s words , that came out beautiful 👍

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

Looks good, electric for the mirror is behind it I’m assuming?

I am also remodeling my bathroom and for the renovation, do you guys suggests shower panel?

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I am also remodeling my bathroom and for the renovation, do you guys suggests shower panel?

I have used Maxx brand. Not sure if it’s a Canadian only thing, but they seem to work OK in my experience.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Yep, thanks I will consider it. One of my friends suggests me this PULSE brand.

Looking forward to seeing what you decided to go with ,
    I like the pre fab acrylic base , but prefer to go with ceramic or better yet porcelain tile wall , good luck with this
    Looking forward to seeing more about your bathroom renovation

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.263 seconds