dcsimg

Join Our Test Group

Tagged: 

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Construct-Ed 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hey pros-

We at Construct-Ed (www.construct-ed.com) have created a test group, and we’d like to invite you to be a part of it. We’ve got a limited number of spots, a few BTP members signed up, and we’re looking for a few more to help us.

If you like reading- here’s a BTP blog post on what it’s about… http://bethepro.com/join-construct-eds-pro-test-group/

If you don’t like reading, here’s the summary:

1. Go here and sign up https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mkWYzCrBEQJz4VfPnl8_l_p2OwkhjhtMy7qUKdSd5sY/viewform

2. Jump on a webinar call (time TBD) with the Construct-Ed team, and use our platform, get access to a paid course and interact with our site.

3. During the call answer questions, tell us what you think, and help us shape the future of Construct-Ed. We want to learn from you, listen to you, and make we build a platform that actually helps you grow your knowledge, skills, and business.

If you have any questions, let me know at jrizzo@construct-ed.com . We’re looking forward to listening to you and learning from you.

Online courses published and taught by pros so you can grow your skills, knowledge, and business.

www.construct-ed.com

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

This is an interesting opportunity. I think we could all learn something here, but I’m curious as to what the topics will be.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

This is an interesting opportunity. I think we could all learn something here, but I’m curious as to what the topics will be.

One way to find out for sure. They seem to be open on subjects as well

Jon- we’ll have a selection of paid courses and each person can choose one that most interests them. So everyone in the test group can access a course of their choice for free.

Our full course library is really wide, ranging from business management, to marketing, to trade skills, to green building, and more. But for this purpose, we’ll be narrowing it down to a handful of courses you can choose.

Basically, our team will jump on a live, interactive webinar with the pros, and ask questions and get feedback to learn from you – on everything from the user experience to the course offerings, to “would you ever use this” type of questions.

This is where the test group will be given the chance to share what they would change, what they’d see added, and really impact the future of Construct-Ed. We really want to build a platform that actually helps pros grow their businesses and knowledge and we want to learn from you as we do.

If I didn’t answer your question or you have more, feel free to email me with any direct questions (jrizzo@construct-ed.com) or you can sign up here- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mkWYzCrBEQJz4VfPnl8_l_p2OwkhjhtMy7qUKdSd5sY/viewform

Online courses published and taught by pros so you can grow your skills, knowledge, and business.

www.construct-ed.com

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

This is a great opportunity for all of our members who want to express their opinions and learn a bit in the process. With all the knowledge on this forum I am thinking that there should be plenty of “teachers” in this crowd. @construct-ed is a great sponsor and I fully support anyone who gets involved in their test group.

Cheers,

Jim

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

@construct-ed, do you have a list of course offerings?

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Yes, all courses that pros have published with us (we’re an open platform where real experts in the industry publish courses vs. us creating them) can be found here, searchable by subject or trade – https://www.construct-ed.com/course/

To anyone who joins the test group- you’ll get access to one of these courses (out of a selection we put together) for free.

www.construct-ed.com

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

I took part in the Construct-Ed course that Jim gave on blogging and have to say that it was a great experience – one I will gladly repeat. I believe the concept of Construct-Ed is great; it gives a lot of tradespeople like us an opportunity to expand our skill set and maybe teach some old dogs new tricks. On top of that, Jeremiah and the other guys at Construct-Ed really have everything laid out well – courses are divided into categories and are easily searchable.

And Jim is right – there is some serious talent on this forum who could easily create their own courses – @redwood, @overanalyze, @sir_mixalot, @warren6810, and others…

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

redwood
    Pro

And Jim is right – there is some serious talent on this forum who could easily create their own courses – @redwood, @overanalyze, @sir_mixalot, @warren6810, and others…

You can count me out, I’m no longer a part of the trades and they quickly pass you by.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

I see it as a win – win situation. Get more input and ideas and they arn’t asking for your first born in return

Hi everyone! As a quick update, we’ll be closing registration on Sunday at midnight, so you have until then to signup and get access to free education and help us grow and shape our platform. Invite any friends who might be interested to signup here- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mkWYzCrBEQJz4VfPnl8_l_p2OwkhjhtMy7qUKdSd5sY/viewform

We’re really excited to work with those of you who have already signed up.

Some of the course options will include-

-How to create independence on the jobsite
    -Creating luxury bathrooms your clients want
    -Contractor digital marketing 101 (social media, websites, etc.)
    -Basics of Green Remodeling

Also, feel free to browse our courses (https://www.construct-ed.com/course/) and email me directly if there’s something that interests you. If you’re part of the test group, and see something you like, I might be able to get you access to that course from the instructor.

Thanks, and we’ll email all Pros in the test group early next week with the next steps.

www.construct-ed.com

Sir_Mixalot
    Pro
    Melbourne Beach, FL

I took part in the Construct-Ed course that Jim gave on blogging and have to say that it was a great experience – one I will gladly repeat. I believe the concept of Construct-Ed is great; it gives a lot of tradespeople like us an opportunity to expand our skill set and maybe teach some old dogs new tricks. On top of that, Jeremiah and the other guys at Construct-Ed really have everything laid out well – courses are divided into categories and are easily searchable.

Appreciate the mention @chadm.
    I’m always eager to learn and give back to the contractor community. I think @construct-ed has a great concept. So I’d definitely would be interested in getting more information. I too signed up for the Pro Test Group. -Paul

Just a quick update- if you signed up for the Pro Test Group, you’ve been sent an email earlier this week giving you a coupon code to get a number of courses for free, and giving instructions on what to do next.

If you have any questions or run into any issues, or need me to re-send the email, just let me know. You’ll have until next Sunday to get free access to the courses.

www.construct-ed.com

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

If you have any questions or run into any issues, or need me to re-send the email, just let me know. You’ll have until next Sunday to get free access to the courses.

@construct-ed to clarify, do we have until the 17th or the 24th?

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

You have until Sunday July 24.

www.construct-ed.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.363 seconds