dcsimg

jobsite interior trim cut station setups

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

very true… for running cordless gear you really gotta stick to one brand to minimize the amount of different chargers and batteries you have. and just stick to the one platform so your batteries can be used in every cordless tool… for corded tools its open season just buy what ever

That’s what I did a few years back when my old platforms on NiCad were all dying. Went with Bosch for everything now. If I was to add another platform for tools Bosch doesn’t offer, it would be Makita. There’s some gardening cordless tools I wouldn’t mind of theirs along with a cordless concrete vibrator that would be nice to have.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

very true… for running cordless gear you really gotta stick to one brand to minimize the amount of different chargers and batteries you have. and just stick to the one platform so your batteries can be used in every cordless tool… for corded tools its open season just buy what ever

That’s what I did a few years back when my old platforms on NiCad were all dying. Went with Bosch for everything now. If I was to add another platform for tools Bosch doesn’t offer, it would be Makita. There’s some gardening cordless tools I wouldn’t mind of theirs along with a cordless concrete vibrator that would be nice to have.

I like to stick to one brand but i want to stick to one type of battery either all 18v or all 12v to minimize further chargers too.

Doobie

I like to stick to one brand but i want to stick to one type of battery either all 18v or all 12v to minimize further chargers too.

Now I’m looking at that 18V Makita router DWB just got he was showing in the Makita thread. I might be sold finally on hopin on the Makita platform too now.

I’ve only seen online photos and rob robillards video review he just posted on the toolbox buzz youtube channel. He says it’s a huge improvement from the old one

That’s good news that they improved the new model . I will have to go watch Rob’s video on it . Thanks

Always willing to learn .

Great explanation! I got tools knowledge from ToolsBros but you also help me a lot. Thanks for sharing this helpful post.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.181 seconds