dcsimg

Jobsite Etiquette For Beginners

Viewing 5 posts - 181 through 185 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

They could look for foot prints. (sorry couldn’t resist)

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Heck they stole my shows off my front door step,, had to use my steel toe work boots out drinking last Saturday night!

Man that’s a raw deal when they will steal the shoes off your porch. You just figure who’d want used shoes?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

they had used my $90 Japanese hand saw to cut pressure treated which really ticked me off. They did all this without even asking

Couple of real gems those 2. No idea what they were doing. Some people.

they didnt steal them atleast but its mainly one guy.. it just helps himself to other peoples tools all the time.. i have a 40 tooth blade on my makita 2x18v circ saw.. he used that once for cutting decking… since then that saw doesnt go on site at all.. i keep it home

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I bought the decal off amazon a couple years ago.. reason being I had dropped off all my trim gear at a 3000 Sq ft custom we were building, I did this a week before trim started..

I find it mind boggling that you can do that with your stuff getting stolen. Here that stuff would be gone!!! Heck they stole my shows off my front door step,, had to use my steel toe work boots out drinking last Saturday night!

Man I can believe they stole your shoes off the porch. That really stinks. What are the odds that they actually fit the crooks?

These people are like cock roaches in the night,, digging in our trash and look for things to take,, oh they don’t buy their shoes!!!!
    The live just a block away in the park..

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

oh they don’t buy their shoes!!!!
    The live just a block away in the park..

Oh man that is a really tough deal. Like living next to crime central.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 5 posts - 181 through 185 (of 185 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.432 seconds