dcsimg

JLC live New England time again, anybody going ?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    kzcarp
    Pro

Coming up quickly, this Friday and Saturday. Anybody else going to be around Providence ?

kevin

I haven’t been to one yet . Hopefully one day I can make it up there . Wish JLC would switch it up to different locations every year .

Always willing to learn .

BeardedCarpenter
    Pro
    Winsted, CT

I’ll be there Friday. The whole crew is going. I know there’s various courses and what not that you can take (and pay for), but we just go to the exhibit hall. The company I’m with now goes every year; it’s an annual pilgrimage.

kzcarp
    Pro

I haven’t been to one yet . Hopefully one day I can make it up there . Wish JLC would switch it up to different locations every year .

I enjoy going, there’s loads of tools and shiny stuff to look at. I love it I’m basically a construction nerd.

I’ll be there Friday. The whole crew is going. I know there’s various courses and what not that you can take (and pay for), but we just go to the exhibit hall. The company I’m with now goes every year; it’s an annual pilgrimage.

That’s cool, do you get the day off with pay?

kevin

That’s awesome your company pays for its workers to go .

@kzcarp
    how close are you to it .

kzcarp
    Pro

@Skillman I’m about 4 1/2 hours away. That’s pre-dawn NYS Thruway driving and some morning mass pike insanity.

kevin

Anyone going to the Bosch booth and check out the Reaxx table saw @kzcarp @BeardedCarpenter

BeardedCarpenter
    Pro
    Winsted, CT

I went to the Bosch booth, but I don’t remember seeing the Reaxx saw. It might have been there and I just missed it.

Overall the show was pretty good. I got some swag and saw some interesting products and tools. My favorites are the guys who invented some kind of gizmo that you don’t need and then try to sell you on why you need it.

kzcarp
    Pro

@Skillman I did check out the Reaxx saw. Very cool, very solid saw. Scared the cap out of me when it retracted, like a gun going off. The other company was there too, with their digit saving saw.
    Like the B-C said, lots of cool stuff, and swag.

kevin

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@Skillman I did check out the Reaxx saw. Very cool, very solid saw. Scared the cap out of me when it retracted, like a gun going off. The other company was there too, with their digit saving saw.

kevin

that is pretty sweet, any ideas if they said when it’ll be released? funny that the other company was there too, were they staring daggers at bosch?

kevin

After seeing that saw in person would you buy it for the safety feature .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.259 seconds