dcsimg

Jim's Watertone videos

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 999 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JDO nice walk through in your shop. Congrats on the new tool.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Well, not much editing on this one, just me walking through the shop and yammering on like an idiot. As promised, here is the new layout of the shop.

ThanX for the shop tour Jim..

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Nice shop walk through. Didn’t know we were going to see a unboxxing.

I like to throw a surprise in every now and then. Keeps people on their toes!

Thanks for watching everyone!

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

As promised, here is the new layout of the shop.

Lookin good JDO. Must feel good to get everything organized, big difference since moving everything into the empty shop.

Lookin good JDO. Must feel good to get everything organized, big difference since moving everything into the empty shop.

Yes, it lasted a day or so. The wife took down a cobbled together shelf (made from reclaimed slats from a futon couch) and it is out there now, along with a bag of insulation sitting on the floor (sigh). The slats will go toward adding shelves to the existing shelf unit out there that the wood shorts are being stored on.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Yes, it lasted a day or so. The wife took down a cobbled together shelf (made from reclaimed slats from a futon couch) and it is out there now, along with a bag of insulation sitting on the floor (sigh). The slats will go toward adding shelves to the existing shelf unit out there that the wood shorts are being stored on.

LOL I can relate. the feeling doesn’t last, I know.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

I have to get on working on the last of the essential oil cabinet build. I am not sure if I can get the rest into one. I guess it will depend on how aggressive I get with the editing. Always hard to cut things you think may be vital to the flow of the story.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have to get on working on the last of the essential oil cabinet build.

Looking forward to that video JDO.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I’m sure you’ll have it straightened out in no time and get those things off the floor.

— Glenn Botting

Might have to do some digging before I can do much else.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Might have to do some digging before I can do much else.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/e4Sbh3Uk1Fk?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

That about sums it up here too. I’m not going out til morning, snow is still coming down.

Well, fighting Windows Movie Maker and getting another one done. After three tries with Microsoft Support, including giving them remote access, I get told that WMM is not compatible with Win 10, and that just sucks. It keeps freezing up on me and I lose a lot of work and Microsoft just does not care. Of course the suggested I could buy something at the app store….yeah, right, I’ve seen the old bait and switch before. I have downloaded a free version of Lightworks but have not installed it yet. Apparently there is quite the learning curve and I am kinda dumb with computers. The way they do things is the biggest reason people use Mac’s I suppose.

So, here is #4 in “A Board of Cherry” series. There will be one more to come. This has turned out to be a big series on the building of an essential oil cabinet for my son’s Christmas present. Believe me, I am going through ALL the raw footage and know how much there is that you don’t see…lol

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Too bad about the Microsoft support. Thanks for the warning.

And thanks for the update on the EO shelf build. Very sharp auger you have for the top detail.

And thanks for the update on the EO shelf build. Very sharp auger you have for the top detail.

They are called Centring Bits. The long lead spur on the one side leaves a nice clean edge.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

They are called Centring Bits. The long lead spur on the one side leaves a nice clean edge.

Looks to be the forerunner to the Forstner.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Great video JDO, Thank you for posting.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

So, here is #4 in “A Board of Cherry” series. There will be one more to come. This has turned out to be a big series on the building of an essential oil cabinet for my son’s Christmas present. Believe me, I am going through ALL the raw footage and know how much there is that you don’t see…lol

Maybe time to switch to Ubuntu and get off of Wondoze?

Jim,
    Will this be ready for next Christmas? j/k LOL
    Looking good Jim, maybe you need to revert back to Windows 7 to stick with a version of Movie Maker that works.

— Glenn Botting

My first project using Lightworks as an editor. It is a steep learning curve! A lot more powerful than what I need, but we will get better at it over time.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Congrats, Jim, you’re going to love it!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JDO Thank you for the excellent video. Nice router.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 999 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 1.923 seconds