dcsimg

It's that time of year again!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

No, I’m not referring to tax time….

It’s that time of year where kids (of all ages!) everywhere get an abnormal sugar high.

There’s lots of candy I like (Reese’ s Peanut Butter eggs, Whoppers, Robin’s Eggs, non-spiced Jelly Beans (like we used to get about 30+ yrs ago) not these Jelly Belly thingies, just to name a few.

However, I just broke into my stash of Peeps from last year. Yes, last year! I personally think they’re better when they’ve aged to a hardened chewy outer shell. I usually go searching the day after Easter and buy a bunch to put away for the following year.

What’s YOUR favorite Easter treat? Conventional or unconventional is perfectly fine here.

Mmm…Easter Candy! I like a Cadbury egg. I only have one or two this time of year. I also love anything with chocolate and peanut butter…so yeah the Reeses eggs!

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Oh man… Those Reese’s Easter eggs are really, really hard to beat. If I was able to get my hands on a whole pack, I am sure I would eat them all in one sitting…

John S

Oh yeah reeses eggs are amazing…

Robert Shaw -Colorado Deck and Framing
    www.mysteeldeck.com

I swear I am the peanut butter king. Love the Reesee’s eggs. I die for the large PB cup.

My wife makes the most ungodly peanut butter balls for Christmas. I give them out to my builders (wives) as gifts. Those are literally fought over. Fists flying. They are that good. Mmmmm.

Lakelover
    Pro
    Fort Qu'Appelle, SK

Kinder eggs. Reesee’s eggs.

When the kids were young were always colored eggs. That was fun

However, I just broke into my stash of Peeps from last year. Yes, last year! I personally think they’re better when they’ve aged to a hardened chewy outer shell. I usually go searching the day after Easter and buy a bunch to put away for the following year.

I have to laugh. My daughter (now 37) does the same thing with her Peeps. They have to be aged. I like the malted milk ball eggs and some good jelly beans, but only a little of each.

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

I have to laugh. My daughter (now 32) does the same thing with her Peeps. They have to be aged. I like the malted milk ball eggs and some good jelly beans, but only a little of each.

Then I must say, your daughter has very good taste! :laughing:

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

peeps are gross!! I’m a huge fan of Reese’s. i just bought a bag of reisens as they are yummy too

DesertDeuces
    Pro
    Indio, CA

I still have to go shopping for more candy – a LOT more. I bought tons of peeps and chocolate candies, about 50 easter baskets, 90 plastic eggs to stuff, and gotta get lots more.

We have at least 40 kids who live in my apartment complex. Each year I treat them to an easter egg hunt complete with prizes, refreshments and PIZZA.

It’s lots of fun for the kids.

Pat

CrpntrFeak
    Pro
    Globe, AZ

I also love anything with chocolate and peanut butter…so yeah the Reeses eggs!

YES!

Oh man… Those Reese’s Easter eggs are really, really hard to beat. If I was able to get my hands on a whole pack, I am sure I would eat them all in one sitting…

YES!

YES!

I swear I am the peanut butter king. Love the Reesee’s eggs. I die for the large PB cup.

YES!

peeps are gross!! I’m a huge fan of Reese’s.

YEEEESSS!!!!

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I like peeps, but want them fresh. And them Cadbury eggs are good.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

SamM
    Pro
    Halifax, NS

Not a fan of the Cadbury eggs. I like chocolate. Reese is good, but I love all forms of chocolate. Just don’t like the gooey centre on the cadburys.

Thatkid
    Pro

Those Cadbury eggs are to good but there expensive unless you get a pack of them. We got a real big bag of Reese’s eggs last week and already ate the whole bag.

TimelessQuality
    Pro
    Central America, (Kansas)

Robin egg malted milk (whoppers)… Mmmmm I might be on a second bag…

--Steve

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I love the Reese’s peanut butter eggs. I buy the full sized ones and the cartons of the mini eggs – the minis are deceptive, you have a couple and the next thing you know there is half of the carton missing.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

I like candy… I’ve just never associated Easter with candy! When I saw the title to this thread I thought you were going to talk about mowing grass lol.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Chocolate bunnies, the best

Reeses are the only candy Ill eat and come Easter time I get excited for the eggs.

redwood
    Pro

This topic sucks. My boys are too old and don’t have any grand kids. Holloween sucks too. We haven’t had a trick or treater in my 20 years up here in the boonies.

But I do love Reeses.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.552 seconds