dcsimg

Its Black Friday 2017 Deal Time!

This topic contains 158 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  jponto07 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 159 total)
  • Author

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Post your ads/links/wants here!

I’ll start with one of my favorites, Woodcraft – https://woodcraft.dcatalog.com/v/Woodcraft-Black-Friday-Sale-2017/#page=1

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

I got nothing for links… But for Canadian members, the Milwaukee Packout system and the Husky Connect system are available at HD for discounted prices right now.
    Anyone that has a KMS Tools nearby can get a 16″ Stabila level for $28.
    👍

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

Here is Lowe’s Black Friday Ad

https://www.bfads.net/stores/lowes/ads/black-friday/page-1#viewer

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

xtsallad
    Pro
    Dallas, TX

Amazon is offering $25 off $100 and $30 off $149 for Bosch. Other brands have similar deals and most go through December

j

Had not seen the Lowes ad. Thanks. They sure have lots of tools on sale. Noticed the variable speed Bosch Palm Router at the lowest price I have seen it offered. A real good buy if one needs one.

MrFid
    Pro
    Sudbury, MA

Here is the Black Friday sale for Harbor Freight.

https://www.harborfreight.com/black-friday-sale.html

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

I normally don’t buy anything on Black Friday sales.

Same here. Same goes for Boxing Day sales.

Now Cyber Monday, I will poke around a bit maybe on the internet, but if I miss it I don’t really care. LV some years has had real good CM offerings, other years they suck.

I just find that all these sale event designated days are mostly a sham or for the crazy few who will camp out in a lineup overnite to maybe get one of the few true discounted items that are limited in supply. Not for me. I find plenty of deals on my own without being treated like cattle.

Kevin.

Support your local VIKING.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I have found that here in Canada the sales are a lot of talk and very few deals. I generally avoid them. Our thanksgiving has been over for a month so retailers here are just trying to take advantage of the hype.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Last year I saw more women in Menards than men. Let me tell you… don’t get in their way when they are on a mission ! They ran out of shopping carts and everyone grabbed the rolling garbage cans and used them for a cart.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Last year I saw more women in Menards than men. Let me tell you… don’t get in their way when they are on a mission ! They ran out of shopping carts and everyone grabbed the rolling garbage cans and used them for a cart.

Based on their ad, I would expect that to happen again….its all a bunch of home/kid stuff!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Thanks for that Lowe’s link. Hitachi 2″ brad nailer soon to have a home in my shop. 🙂

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I normally don’t buy anything on Black Friday sales.

Same here. Same goes for Boxing Day sales.

Now Cyber Monday, I will poke around a bit maybe on the internet, but if I miss it I don’t really care. LV some years has had real good CM offerings, other years they suck.

I just find that all these sale event designated days are mostly a sham or for the crazy few who will camp out in a lineup overnite to maybe get one of the few true discounted items that are limited in supply. Not for me. I find plenty of deals on my own without being treated like cattle.

I feel the same way on these sales. I have bought a few things Boxing day sales. I use money I get for Christmas.

I have found that here in Canada the sales are a lot of talk and very few deals. I generally avoid them. Our thanksgiving has been over for a month so retailers here are just trying to take advantage of the hype.

I agree!

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Thanks for the thread jponto007,,
    I usually get in my local Home Depot line in the dark and it’s like a big local party!!! The HD comes around with Coffee and Malasadas to keep it happy.I’m not sure exactly what I’ll be aiming for this year but I hope there are good Ridgid deals!!!

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

That is how I see it too Dirty. Its fun and a party. Meet some nice people in the line in the dark. But look out when the door opens!

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Loved the Lowes adds – that Skil Router bit set for $50 is a steal! Lots of great deals in there for sure.

Charlie

Instagram

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

Absolutely right, Jim. HD and Lowes are not price leaders here at any time in the year IMO. Why would they change?

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without loss of enthusiasm.
    ...... Winston Churchill

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Thanks for the thread jon,
    Looks like the Menard store is similar to our Canadian Tire in Canada.
    I like the low cart at 19 dollars
    And at the lows I would definitely pick up another one of those folding aluminum work platforms,
    I wonder how good the Kobalt 50 foot laser measure is?

As for me, I don’t think I will be going to the black Friday events, I know I am looking into changing my wife’s cell phone, Rogers told me to call back Friday, they think I might get a better deal or even a better plan.
    And for my wife’s car, she is looking into another little Mazda, I told her wait till Friday, but the dealer told her, that she won’t be getting anything better than the quote they gave her?

Well we will see.

MrFid
    Pro
    Sudbury, MA

Ace Hardware:

http://www.acehardware.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=141992536&cid=CME_ACE_Rewards_20171120

Figures they’re selling a turkey fryer for cheap the day after Thanksgiving haha!

I am not one of those who are waiting at the door, but if there’s one place I’d be willing to do that, it’s at a hardware/tool store.

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

As for me, I don’t think I will be going to the black Friday events, I know I am looking into changing my wife’s cell phone, Rogers told me to call back Friday, they think I might get a better deal or even a better plan.

I think you might. Just last night I was at the mall looking into different plans for a phone for my son at half a dozen different cell kiosks and stores and one gal told me to wait til today hinting that a Black Friday incentive was coming out with Virgin likely ahead of Friday as a Black Friday special offer.

@boschmanbrian

Kevin.

Support your local VIKING.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 159 total)

The topic ‘Its Black Friday 2017 Deal Time!’ is closed to new replies.

queries. 1.261 seconds