dcsimg

Issues with Bosch 12v Batteries

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Well then. Just in case, I will put away my chargers and use a different one. I have one still unused that came with my ps31 and ps41 kit

Maybe I will also try the freezer trick if that doesnt help

And if all is lost, maybe Bosch will support it. They have always had amazing customer support in my experience (although the call centers are certainly a weak point)

I wonder if you have units from a bad batch that was made wrong .

Always willing to learn .

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

@Montreal_medic, callBosch service hotline at 877-267-2499, they should be able to assist you.

Jim

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

@montreal_medic, callBosch service hotline at 877-267-2499, they should be able to assist you.

Jim

Thanks Jim

I hadnt gotten around to updating this, but I have replacement batteries on their way to me thanks to great support from Bosch

Customer care is top notch as always, even if the first line call center is a pain (like all call centres). Once someone is on your file, they take good care of you

Hangman
    Pro

Check the age of your chargers on the bottom. Personally a few of my chargers went bad from the 12V platform. Those were older ones from 2007-2010 so it’s understandable. Like other I have old 1.5 batteries that are a decade old, they all still hold a charge. My 2.0’s have been in much heavier use with the FLA12’s sometimes running 10 hours or more a day, sometimes that might mean the battery needs a cool down period for best charging.

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

sometimes that might mean the battery needs a cool down period for best charging.

Guilty as charged, I often put a hot battery into the charger. Guess I should take the time to let it cool to room temp before charging.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.684 seconds