dcsimg

Is having a website good for business?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

What’s your experience with your website so far? Is a website a good investment? Is it worth having a website then a facebook page?

yes it`s very good. Visit my website [http://orlandokitchenremodelingpros{url}com

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Yes, having both makes you look professional, if they are done right. I get contacts from people that find my website and use it to show what we do.

The Facebook page can be very good to update people on projects from day to day. I don’t update mine enough, but know a lot that do. It is good visibility. the more visibility in this business the better.

Due to the pandemic, a lot of businesses now started increasing there brand awareness and marketed there products and services online. The prospects are all over the internet from Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, or even other forum sites, not utilizing this to boost your business will only lag your company behind your competitors. Having a website for your company also represents your company’s identity and what you bring to the table. The potential customers can also reach you anytime by accessing your website. If you’re interested in finding an online marketing agency for your business you can find out more here

GJ
    Pro
    Beauceville, Quebec

Hope I am not too late for this post if you already have a website but I am sure it will be useful for others.

Making website and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is my bread and butter. So I can give you some advices about it. Having a website is more and more important for business. And it is particularly true since Covid-19.

Having a beautiful and convincing website is good but a website without an efficient SEO it is like leaving your website in the drawer of your dresser. If you have a specific budget for the design of your website set aside enough money to be seen and reach your potential customers. A website without a good SEO it’s like hiring a graphic designer to design an ad but you don’t set aside a budget to publish it.

If you don’t have a budget big enough to have a high performing site there is plenty of advice you can find on the Internet to help you make it profitable. The SEO will be your most important weapon.

Olivert
    Pro

I think yes! If you have a website people will trust you more.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.207 seconds