dcsimg

Introduce Yourself, V4.0

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 697 total)
  • Author

Thanks, guys. I’m doing a full kitchen remodel right now. I will try to post pics when I finish.

I'm the only person I ever hit in the head with a hammer.

RyanF
    Pro

Hi All,
    I am new to the forum….trying to find out how to attach 2 27mm dia vacuum hoses to each other to make a longer hose…I cannot find any threaded hose couplers that are not reducers in the size I am looking for. Anyone have any suggestions?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Welcome Bikermutt07 ,, glad you found us!

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Welcome to BTP Matthew !

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Bikermutt07 Welcome to BTP. You will find we are a friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Hey everyone, my name is Brad. I just found out about this site and program and thought I would give it a shot. I am 39 and have always enjoyed wood working. Learned a lot from my dad, uncles and grandfather. I was usually the one playing in the saw dust while they worked. I am in the process of building my wood shop on a very tight shoestring budget. I have tons of ideas but it’s hard building things when you only have a drill, lathe, miter saw and a sander. lol. I have been turning wood and acrylic pens, but I trying new things. I will keep things updated on the transformation from a work table to a wood shop if anyone is interested. I have started a new Instagram page (Rough Cuts Shop) and hope to be posting more to it soon.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Hey everyone, my name is Brad. I just found out about this site and program and thought I would give it a shot. I am 39 and have always enjoyed wood working. Learned a lot from my dad, uncles and grandfather. I was usually the one playing in the saw dust while they worked. I am in the process of building my wood shop on a very tight shoestring budget. I have tons of ideas but it’s hard building things when you only have a drill, lathe, miter saw and a sander. lol. I have been turning wood and acrylic pens, but I trying new things. I will keep things updated on the transformation from a work table to a wood shop if anyone is interested. I have started a new Instagram page (Rough Cuts Shop) and hope to be posting more to it soon.

Welcome to BTP. We hope you enjoy it here.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

it’s hard building things when you only have a drill, lathe, miter saw and a sander.

Sure is……. you need a hammer and tape measure then you’ll be all set. LOL
    Welcome aboard

Welcome. Just remember – pick a strategy and stick to it. Lots of us bought the “same tool” a dozen times before we got it right, then got the cordless version, then the old antique hand tool that also does the job. Gets expensive

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

RoughCutsShop

@RoughCutsShop Welcome to BTP!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

it’s hard building things when you only have a drill, lathe, miter saw and a sander.

Sure is……. you need a hammer and tape measure then you’ll be all set. LOL
    Welcome aboard

You forgot a pencil. LOL
    Welcome to BTP RoughCutsShop

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Welcome aboard RoughCutsShop!

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Welcome to BTP RoughCutsShop . Look forward to seeing pictures of your work. Don’t be shy.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Welcome to BTP RoughCutsShop. You will find we are a friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Welcome to BTP. You are not alone building a shop on a budget, a few of us here are doing that. Looking forward to some pics of your setup.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Welcome to BTP, great place, great people, and great source for information,
    Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your build.

Welcome to the forum.

As long as you have something to make big pieces of wood small pieces of wood, and a way to put them back together in a different order, you can build things.

Good luck and looking forward to your input.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Thank You

Yes I did. lol. I do have the basics, just my power tool section is lacking some good basic tools….table saw, circular saw, hand planes, etc. But I’ll get there in due time. Learn to use and make stuff with the tools I have and then expand my knowledge as I get more tools.

I’ll try to get some before, during and after pics.

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 697 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.989 seconds