dcsimg

Introduce Yourself, V4.0

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 714 total)
  • Author
    monman1
    Pro

Welcome to BTP JoshCM118!

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Hey all! Construction guy here. Been doing construction trades on off for close to 8 years. Jack of all trades and master of none. I love to learn. I work at a restoration company now. Always willing to add to knowledge and help out where I can.

Welcome to BTP Josh

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Welcome @JoshCM118 . What part of restoration work you like the most .

Always willing to learn .

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Welcome aboard Josh

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Welcome to BTP Josh. You will find we are a friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Welcome to BTP JoshCM118.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Hey all! Construction guy here. Been doing construction trades on off for close to 8 years. Jack of all trades and master of none. I love to learn. I work at a restoration company now. Always willing to add to knowledge and help out where I can.

Welcome! If no one has mentioned it, we like photos here. Looking forward tot seeing your work.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

welcome @JoshCM118, can’t wait to see some photos and videos.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

welcome @joshcm118, don’t be shy .

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Welcome Janell! Sounds you got lots of nice stuff to share.

Welcome, Hope you stay a while.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Oh you’ll love it here. Welcome.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie

A big welcome to Josh and Zoren! Glad you both joined us. 👍

Hi All,
    I am new to the forum….trying to find out how to attach 2 27mm dia vacuum hoses to each other to make a longer hose…I cannot find any threaded hose couplers that are not reducers in the size I am looking for. Anyone have any suggestions?

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Hi All,
    I am new to the forum….trying to find out how to attach 2 27mm dia vacuum hoses to each other to make a longer hose…I cannot find any threaded hose couplers that are not reducers in the size I am looking for. Anyone have any suggestions?

Welcome to the forum @Dbeltramini.

Hmm, if you can’t find what you need already made, I always just cobble things together, so I’d probably see if I could find some PVC the right outer diameter to fit inside the two hoses, and hose clamp them together. But I’d also be sure to bevel the inside diameter of the PVC so that less dust gets stuck up against that joint when it passes through there.

I’m sure there are more elegant solutions, but I always have extra PVC lying around, so that’s my two cents. And that’s one of the great things about this space – I’m sure you’ll hear from half a dozen other people with their own ideas, and at least one of them’s bound to be good 😉

Charlie

Instagram

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Hi All,

Welcome to BTP. Hopefully you will get your answer. Might be best to start a topic with your question.

Hi All,

Welcome to the forum. In the finest Canadian fashion I will say “Duct tape”….lol.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Welcome to the forum @dbeltramini.
    Try looking on eBay or a google search.
    If all else fails go with @JimDaddyO and duct tape.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Hi All,

Welcome to BTP. I would have to go with the duct tape suggestion, too.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Hi All,

Welcome to BTP. I would have to go with the duct tape suggestion, too.

Welcome to BTP, hopefully you can get your answer here,
    I actually use the Richard hose with my shop vac. The hose that comes with the drywall plaster sanding pad.

monman1
    Pro

Welcome to BTP Dbeltramini!

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 714 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.735 seconds