dcsimg

Introduce Yourself, V4.0

Viewing 17 posts - 861 through 877 (of 877 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I’m jackson noah , I am new hear to learn someting new. Hope you guys help me out with my problems.

Welcome to BTP. I am sure you will find some answers to your problems. You will never know if you don’t ask.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

I’m jackson noah , I am new hear to learn someting new. Hope you guys help me out with my problems.

Welcome to BTP , we will definitely try to help out b

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Welcome to BTP.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Welcome to BTP jacksonnoah11 you will find we are a friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Simonny9
    Pro
    Chicago, 60605, IL

Hey! I am from Chicago, I work in IT and spend almost all my time there, but I am also fond of cars, mopeds and art.

With&Respect, Developer
    employee time tracking

Hey! I am from Chicago, I work in IT and spend almost all my time there, but I am also fond of cars, mopeds and art.

With&Respect, Developer

employee time tracking

Welcome to BTP

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

With&Respect, Developer

employee time tracking

Welcome to BTP!

Greg

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Hey! I am from Chicago,

Welcome to the forum.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Simonny9 welcome to BTP you will find we are a friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Welcome to BTP! Learning is always a good thing. 🙂

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Adam_PDT2G
    Pro
    Los Angeles, CA

Hello !

It is my first time joining a contracting forum or any forum =) My name is Adam; I have worked for my family contracting business ” Perfect Design Development “for about 7-8 years. I enjoyed it a lot, had the privilege of meeting many developers, and love that feeling when something is built. I can’t wait to learn more from you guys.

I also own a Pickup Truck parts online store as a side business. I manufacture my Tonneau Covers, Utility racks, etc.

online store >>> Truck2go.co
    10% off discount code ” Bethepro”

Nice to meet you guys !

Hello !

It is my first time joining a contracting forum or any forum =) My name is Adam; I have worked for my family contracting business ” Perfect Design Development “for about 7-8 years. I enjoyed it a lot, had the privilege of meeting many developers, and love that feeling when something is built. I can’t wait to learn more from you guys.

I also own a Pickup Truck parts online store as a side business. I manufacture my Tonneau Covers, Utility racks, etc.

Nice to meet you guys !

Hey welcome Adam , looking forward to hearing more from you , and seeing some of your projects , also definitely going to check out the link

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

My name is Adam

Hi Adam, welcome to the forum.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Adam_PDT2G
    Pro
    Los Angeles, CA

Hello Brian ,

Thanks for the support ! I will definitely share some of my projects in the forum to get some feedback from the group. Always learning and improving !

Adam_PDT2G
    Pro
    Los Angeles, CA

Thanks Jim,

Will defintly checkout your channel !

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Hello !

Nice to meet you guys !

Welcome to the forum. Look forward more about you.

Greg

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Hello !

Nice to meet you guys !

Nice to meet you too Adam, welcome to BTP!

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Viewing 17 posts - 861 through 877 (of 877 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.345 seconds