dcsimg

Introduce Yourself, V4.0

Viewing 20 posts - 781 through 800 (of 800 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Hello Everyone, I would like to introduce myself. I am retired project manager and now home DIYer. I worked in commissioning, qualifying and validating facilities to computer systems for the Pharma industry.

Welcome to BTP!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

Hello Everyone, I would like to introduce myself.

Welcome to the forum Dan!

Hello Everyone, I would like to introduce myself. I am retired project manager and now home DIYer. I worked in commissioning, qualifying and validating facilities to computer systems for the Pharma industry.

Hi, welcome to the forum.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Welcome to BTP ,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Welcome to BTP dk 99 you will find we are a friendly bunch

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Welcome to BTP dk 99.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

BetaCNC
    Pro

Hello everyone,
    I am very happy to come to BTP. I am a novice engaged in CNC Wood Router, I am working hard to learn the relevant knowledge of CNC Router and strive to provide customers with the best service and the most professional answers. Hope to learn more knowledge here and help more people.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the forum.

@BetaCNC
    Welcome to BTP , looking forward to seeing some of your work

Doobie

Hello everyone,

I am very happy to come to BTP. I am a novice engaged in CNC Wood Router, I am working hard to learn the relevant knowledge of CNC Router and strive to provide customers with the best service and the most professional answers. Hope to learn more knowledge here and help more people.

Welcome to the forum Alana.

I want to get a CNC at some point in the next few years myself for hobbiest level pursuits. Just haven’t got the shop space yet, but I will one day!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@BetaCNC Welcome to BTP you will find we are a friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Hope everyone is well! Crazy times we are in….. I’m Chris and use to post here with the BTP crew quite often. I’ve bookmarked the Topics page and look forward to start reading through current and older posts I have missed in the time away.

(Commercial restoration of concrete, masonry and sealants)

A Working Pro since 2004

Hope everyone is well! Crazy times we are in….. I’m Chris and use to post here with the BTP crew quite often. I’ve bookmarked the Topics page and look forward to start reading through current and older posts I have missed in the time away.

Hey Chris welcome back , looking forward to seeing more of your work , 👍

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Hey Chris welcome back , looking forward to seeing more of your work , 👍

Thanks Brian the kind words are much appreciated. It’s nice to be back at BTP with you all! Just catching up on posts and stuff now.

A Working Pro since 2004

I’m Chris and use to post here with the BTP crew quite often.

Welcome back!

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Welcome back! Your right it is crazy times. Hope your well also? Look forward seeing more of your work.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Welcome back Chris.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I’m Chris and use to post here with the BTP crew quite often.

Welcome back!

Welcome back Chris.

Thanks guys, glad to be back!

A Working Pro since 2004

Doobie

Welcome back Chris. We missed your knowledgeable contributions. 👍

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Welcome back Chris. We missed your knowledgeable contributions. 👍

I missed BTP’s as well! Much appreciated

A Working Pro since 2004

Viewing 20 posts - 781 through 800 (of 800 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 1.069 seconds