dcsimg

Introduce Yourself, V4.0

Tagged: 

This topic contains 668 replies, has 84 voices, and was last updated by  GTokley 2 days, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 669 total)
  • Author

zoren45
    Pro

Welcome Janell! Sounds you got lots of nice stuff to share.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Hi everyone! My name is Janell and I’m the owner of JKC Design. We are a kitchen and bathroom design and remodeling firm in Colorado Springs, CO. We provide specialized kitchen and bathroom design services, material/finish selection assistance and purchasing, and full installation services. I’m excited to be part of the group!

Welcome @janellb to BTP. Looking forward to some of your projects

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Hey all! Welder here for almost 2 years now yet still lots of things to learn. Eyes wide open and all ears for tips and ideas around here.

Hi everyone! My name is Janell and I’m the owner of JKC Design. We are a kitchen and bathroom design and remodeling firm in Colorado Springs, CO. We provide specialized kitchen and bathroom design services, material/finish selection assistance and purchasing, and full installation services. I’m excited to be part of the group!

Welcome to the forum. Keep the camera ready, we like photos of your work and tools in action.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Welcome to BTP.

monman1
    Pro

monman1 hey long time, how have you been keeping.

Yes im still here, had some family stuff going on.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Doobie

Welcome to Janell and James. Glad you both could join us! ☺

zoren45
    Pro

Welcome to Janell and James. Glad you both could join us! ☺

Thank you Kevin!

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Welcome to BTP Zoren45 and JanellB .
    Hope we can all learn from each other.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Welcome to BTP Janell. Looking forward to seeing some of your projects.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Hi everyone! My name is Janell

Welcome..

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

welcome @janellb

mommozz
    Pro

Welcome Janell and James!

Welcome aboard its a great online forum @janellb . Jump right in .

Always willing to learn .

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

A warm welcome to the BTP Crew @janellb

A Working Pro since 2004

JoshCM118
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Hey all! Construction guy here. Been doing construction trades on off for close to 8 years. Jack of all trades and master of none. I love to learn. I work at a restoration company now. Always willing to add to knowledge and help out where I can.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Hey all! Construction guy here. Been doing construction trades on off for close to 8 years. Jack of all trades and master of none. I love to learn. I work at a restoration company now. Always willing to add to knowledge and help out where I can.

Welcome to BTP! You will enjoy it here. Look forward to what you have to share.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Welcome to BTP, Joshua. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Welcome to BTP, always nice to see new members show up,
    Enjoy the forums, and looking forward to hearing and seeing what you do.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Welcome to the group Josh.

Charlie

Instagram

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Welcome to BTP.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 669 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.704 seconds