dcsimg

Introduce Yourself, V4.0

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 771 total)
  • Author
    svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Thanks everyone. Just relaxing for the time being trying to get settled. Will take a bit longer at least until we get a house built, will have to see.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you, my name is Drake, I have been working as a plumber for many years and recently also started to work in woodworking. It is interesting to know more about this, so I am here. Good day to all.

Welcome to BTP!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Thanks everyone. Just relaxing for the time being trying to get settled. Will take a bit longer at least until we get a house built, will have to see.

Sven nice to hear from you. Hope you plan to stop by often and let us know how you are doing.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Welcome to BTP DrakeFrst. You will find we are a friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you, my name is Drake, I have been working as a plumber for many years and recently also started to work in woodworking. It is interesting to know more about this, so I am here. Good day to all.

Welcome to the forum Drake!

I’m a seasoned Electrical Lineman. I’ve been in the trade for 28 years. Been through several storms throughout the states. I’ve taken a serious interest in wood working. As my wife has started picking up the hobby as well. Don’t have many , “State of the art” tools to brag about. Pretty much used from sales and swap sites. I’m pretty handy at repairing, repurposing antique furniture to inventing things that I see others make.
    If you have questions or just to chew the fat. Give me a holler.

A little confused here. I’m not sure how I’m to reply to astatement of myself, lol.

I’m a seasoned Electrical Lineman. I’ve been in the trade for 28 years. Been through several storms throughout the states. I’ve taken a serious interest in wood working. As my wife has started picking up the hobby as well. Don’t have many , “State of the art” tools to brag about. Pretty much used from sales and swap sites. I’m pretty handy at repairing, repurposing antique furniture to inventing things that I see others make.

Welcome to BTP, looking forward to seeing your projects. Linesman isn’t an easy trade

KenW
    Pro

Welcome to both our new members 😊

I’m a seasoned Electrical Lineman. I’ve been in the trade for 28 years.

I bet you have some shocking stories (sorry). Welcome to the forum.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Welcome to BTP bhuseman.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

Welcome to BTP Brian!

🙂

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Welcome to BTP bhuseman, you will find we are a friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Welcome to BTP!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Hello. My name is Kelly and I’m in charge of business development for a family owned and operated construction/remodeling business here in Central Indiana. We’ve been open since 2012. We have quickly grown into the trusted source for all things construction.

BENCHMARK-LOGO

@mrniceguy
    Welcome to BTP , hopefully you can share some of the projects you’re family business have done.

KenW
    Pro

Welcome to BTP Kelly!

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Welcome to BTP mrniceguy.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

ST2008
    Pro

Hello everybody

Hello everybody

Welcome to BTP , enjoy it

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 771 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.614 seconds