dcsimg

Introduce Yourself, V4.0

• This topic has 695 replies, 88 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by RonW.
Viewing 16 posts - 681 through 696 (of 696 total)
  • Author

Im back… wow I can’t believe this is still going on… Hi my name is Matt and I do facility maintenance for a not for profit organization.

Welcome back Matt ,
    It’s been awhile , what have you been up to.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Im back… wow I can’t believe this is still going on… Hi my name is Matt and I do facility maintenance for a not for profit organization.

Welcome back. What is still going on??

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Welcome back Matt!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Nice to see you back Matt.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Matt welcome back. Same friendly place.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

@Chad ☝️

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@lance_mto Are you spamming us???

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Michael, located at EU currently. Carpenter. 40ish years of age.

This is not my primary skillset but since all my ancesstors did it I’ve learned just by spending time with them.

Cheers

Michael, located at EU currently. Carpenter. 40ish years of age.

This is not my primary skillset but since all my ancesstors did it I’ve learned just by spending time with them.

Cheers

Welcome to BTP , looking forward to hearing more from you and your work.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Welcome to BTP Michael.

Ron

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Welcome to BTP Michael

Welcome to BTP Michael!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Hello, my name is Sven and I’m an alcoholic.

Crap wrong forum. Wuz up suckers! Been far longer than I wanted to be away, but finally trying to find some time to hang out again. Talking about a bumpy road. See there are still quite a few old names I still recognize here. Can’t wait to catch up with stuff.

Hope all is well here. Hey does anyone know if BTP will send stuff to Germany?

Hello, my name is Sven and I’m an alcoholic.

Crap wrong forum. Wuz up suckers! Been far longer than I wanted to be away, but finally trying to find some time to hang out again. Talking about a bumpy road. See there are still quite a few old names I still recognize here. Can’t wait to catch up with stuff.

Hope all is well here. Hey does anyone know if BTP will send stuff to Germany?

Lmao that’s funny , great to hear from you again , hope all is well with you and your family, are you in Germany ? Or for someone else.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Me and the Fam. We all moved back here last August. I wanted to be fully retired and not have to work anymore.

Me and the Fam. We all moved back here last August. I wanted to be fully retired and not have to work anymore.

Nice. Enjoy it , you definitely worked hard to be able to 👍👊, worse case , if they don’t , you can have it shipped to a friend , and then they can ship it to you ,

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Man it’s been a while Sven. Welcome back. Hope all is well.

Ron

Viewing 16 posts - 681 through 696 (of 696 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.876 seconds