dcsimg

Introduce Yourself, V4.0

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 697 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Hello

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Hello everyone!!!!!

Welcome to BTP!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

Hello everyone!!!!!

Hi! 😊

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Hello everyone!!!!!

G’day Victor, welcome to BTP.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Congrats!

Hi, everyone. I am new here. Anyways, ……

EDITED BY MOD: Self solicitation is not allowed on the open forum. You are allowed to have a link in your profile’s signature of your website or your company name that will show up in all your posts, but not openly say things that are just showing you are simply seeking business from forum viewers.

See item 3 here along with other important forum rules.

https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/the-rules-of-bethepro-please-read-before-posting/

@sharonaleee239

Hi, everyone. I am new here. Anyways, ….

Welcome to BTP
    Looking forward to hearing more about you and what you do.

Hi, everyone. I am new here. Anyways,

Oh my, another new victim…errr…member….lol

Welcome to the forum.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Hi, everyone. I am new here. …..

Welcome to BTP!

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Hi, everyone. I am new here. Anyways, Honest Air Fayetteville

Welcome to BTP you will find we are a friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

I am staff from GREPOW, which is a Custom Batteries & Battery Packs manufacture. I am pround of it.Welcome you to consult me about batteries at info@grepow.com!

As the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of the custom batteries, Grepow Battery continually devotes our resources and efforts to developing higher performing & critically reliable rechargeable batteries for wearable electronics(Bluetooth headset, smartwatch, smart glasses, smart clothes, etc), medical, portable electronics and industrial application.

Based on the advanced technology, stringent quality control, and cost competitiveness, it is able to offer a wide range( -50 ℃~50 ℃ or 20 ℃~80 ℃) of quality batteries to meet customers’ ever-growing demands for higher performance, higher energy density, safer, lighter weight and 1000 cycles life. All products are meet ROHS, SGS, CE, UL and other testing requirements.

Wearable battery solutions: Custom shaped batteries to fit into any and all available space in your product for maximum efficiency.
    Batteries of all shapes are possible:
    ●Rectangle Battery ●Ultra Thin Battery●Curved Battery●Round Batteries●Triangle Battery●Hexagon Battery●Ultra Narrow Battery●C Shape Battery●D Shape Battery●Polygonal Battery

https://www.grepow.com/page/shaped-battery.html

@ChadM ☝️

Feel free to remove any points gathered from this post or the other one

Craigy
    Pro

Hi ya’ll.
    I’m into carpentry since childhood. My dad taught me all he knew! It was just a hobby for many years, but I started my own business 3 years ago and offer my services locally and I have lots of clients aka friends, neighbors etc! I like different types of project and love new challenges.
    So I’m hear to read interesting threads, comment to the best of my knowledge and finds some useful advice and tips.
    I can’t be called pro yet but I’m really close!

Hi ya’ll.
    I’m into carpentry since childhood. My dad taught me all he knew! It was just a hobby for many years, but I started my own business 3 years ago and offer my services locally and I have lots of clients aka friends, neighbors etc! I like different types of project and love new challenges.
    So I’m hear to read interesting threads, comment to the best of my knowledge and finds some useful advice and tips.

Welcome to BTP , congrats on starting up your own business
    Looking forward to seeing what you have done.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Hi ya’ll.

Welcome to BTP, Craig.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Welcome to BTP Craigy. You will find we are a friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Hi ya’ll.

Welcome too the forum!

Greg

Hi ya’ll.

Welcome to the forum. If you got paid for a job, that defines “professional”…lol.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Welcome to BTP craigy.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

MRenes
    Pro
    Vienna, Missouri

Im back… wow I can’t believe this is still going on… Hi my name is Matt and I do facility maintenance for a not for profit organization.

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 697 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.871 seconds