dcsimg

Introduce Yourself, V4.0

This topic contains 663 replies, has 83 voices, and was last updated by  MTRoads 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 641 through 660 (of 664 total)
  • Author

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Welcome to BTP edfence. You will find we are a friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Welcome to BTP edfence.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

bonbon1981
    Pro
    Apple Valley, California

Hi Everyone,
    I am new to this site. My husband & I had our home rented out & we evicted our renter last year. We rented out the house for about 7 years.
    Now we are making repairs to our home. drywall repair, paint, carpet & flooring. Doors, moulding, Kitchen. One of the bedroom windows we have to repair where the stucco is leaking.

We would like to do the repairs ourselves. Whatever we are able to do. This way we don’t get ripped off & don’t spend to much money regarding hiring a contractor.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Hi Everyone,
    I am new to this site. My husband & I had our home rented out & we evicted our renter last year. We rented out the house for about 7 years.
    Now we are making repairs to our home. drywall repair, paint, carpet & flooring. Doors, moulding, Kitchen. One of the bedroom windows we have to repair where the stucco is leaking.

We would like to do the repairs ourselves. Whatever we are able to do. This way we don’t get ripped off & don’t spend to much money regarding hiring a contractor.

Sounds like a big job – I’d love to see progress pics if you can. Welcome to the forum 🙂

Charlie

Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

This way we don’t get ripped off & don’t spend to much money regarding hiring a contractor.

I’m sorry to here that you’ve been ripped off by contractors in the past. You might want to keep track of the time you have in that house and what your time is worth. I find to hire a professional is often my best bet.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the forum. As you have probably heard, we like photos of work progess. Keep us informed please. Lots of folks here willing to give you tips and tricks.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Welcome to BTP bonbon1981. You will find we are a friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to BTP , remember that saying
    Good labor ain’t cheap
    And cheap labor ain’t good

Good luck with the Reno’s , looking forward to seeing your projects. 👍

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to BTP!!
    Good luck with your reno.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

Doobie

Hi Everyone

Welcome Bonnie. ☺

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Hi bonbon1981. Welcome to BTP.

Ron

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Welcome to BTP, Bonnie, glad to have you join us.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

@bonbon1981, welcome to BTP. Plenty of help here for those rental property repair tasks. 🙂

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Hi Everyone,

Hello and welcome to BTP.

Hello everyone!!!!!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Hello Victor, welcome to BTP. You will find we are a friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Hello everyone!!!!!

Welcome to BTP Victor ,

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Hi Victor, welcome to BTP.

Ron

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Hello everyone!!!!!

Welcome to BTP. Looking forward to your contributions.

Hello everyone!!!!!

Hello Victor.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Viewing 20 posts - 641 through 660 (of 664 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.833 seconds