dcsimg

Introduce Yourself, V4.0

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 295 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by  Sparky603 12 hours, 7 minutes ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 296 total)
  • Author

mommozz
    Pro

What a friendly bunch! You guys are definitely the friendliest people on the interwebs.

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

What a friendly bunch! You guys are definitely the friendliest people on the interwebs.

Just to dispell that…………Grrrrrŕrrrr!

Lol! 😃

Kevin.

Support your local VIKING.

zoren45
    Pro

Hey all! Welder here for almost 2 years now yet still lots of things to learn. Eyes wide open and all ears for tips and ideas around here.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Welcome to BTP James , what type of welding do you do

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Welcome to BTP James. You will find we are a friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

@zoren45 welcome to BTP. Its nice to see more diverse trades joining.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Hey all! Welder here for almost 2 years now yet still lots of things to learn. Eyes wide open and all ears for tips and ideas around here.

Hi there, welcome to BTP, nice to see you join.
    Looking forward to hearing about your work.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Welcome to BTP zoren45.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Hello @zoren45. Welcome to BTP.

JanellB
    Pro

Hi everyone! My name is Janell and I’m the owner of JKC Design. We are a kitchen and bathroom design and remodeling firm in Colorado Springs, CO. We provide specialized kitchen and bathroom design services, material/finish selection assistance and purchasing, and full installation services. I’m excited to be part of the group!

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

Hi everyone! My name is Janell and I’m the owner of JKC Design. We are a kitchen and bathroom design and remodeling firm in Colorado Springs, CO. We provide specialized kitchen and bathroom design services, material/finish selection assistance and purchasing, and full installation services. I’m excited to be part of the group!

Welcome to BTP. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without loss of enthusiasm.
    ...... Winston Churchill

welcome to BTP Zoren45 – enjoy it here.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Welcome to the group, both of you. I hope you find yourselves at home here and that you feel welcome. This is a great group with lots of experience to be shared.

Charlie

Instagram

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Easton, Pa

Welcome aboard X2

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Welcome to BTP fourm guys. Look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

monman1
    Pro

welcome to BTP Zoren45 and JanellB!

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Welcome to BTP JanellB.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Welcome to BTP @janellb
    Looking forward to seeing some of your work,

@monman1 hey long time, how have you been keeping.

zoren45
    Pro

Welcome to BTP James , what type of welding do you do

Thanks guys!
    Mostly stick welding and beginning to learn the MIG welding.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Welcome to BTP JanellB. You will find we are a friendly bunch

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 296 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.686 seconds