dcsimg

Introduce Yourself, V4.0

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 803 total)
  • Author
    smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Hello, my name is Jeremy and I’ve been a carpenter professionally for 13 years. I work for my families business, we do home remodeling and restorations. I love running trim and laying tile but we work in all trades. I look forward to talking with you all.

Welcome to BTP, Jeremy. We look forward to seeing your work and sharing experience with you. Glad to have you with us.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Hello, my name is Jeremy and I’ve been a carpenter professionally for 13 years. I work for my families business, we do home remodeling and restorations. I love running trim and laying tile but we work in all trades. I look forward to talking with you all.

Hello Jeremy, welcome to BTP, looking forward to hearing and seeing some of your work and projects.

Nice to meet you Jim, I’m a lot newer to the trades then you but I look forward to our exchanges of knowledge.

Life is 10% what happens to you, 90% Attitude.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, my name is Jeremy

Welcome to the site, Jeremy!

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Hello everyone! I wanted to re-introduce myself as I hope to make a come back to the Be The Pro world!
    Since I was last here I spent two years working in sales for a paint contractor. (residential/commercial) I recently have moved over to a millwork company and am now selling/project managing doors, trim, widows and cabinets.

I am looking forward to re-connecting with the long term members that I know from the past and checking out the projects and happenings from the new members that I do not know yet.

Have a great day!

@jim_hunt17

welcome back to BTP – that name definitely sounds familiar

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Welcome to BTP Jeremy. Don’t be shy.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Welcome to BTP, Jeremy. You will find we are a friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Clev08
    Pro

Welcome to BTP! You’ll find we are very fond of pictures around here, nice to have another trim guy as well!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Welcome to the place,, glad you found us. Say how did you find us? I thought we were hiding.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

monman1
    Pro

Welcome to BTP tn_carpenter!

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Welcome to BTP tn_carpenter.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to seeing your work.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

MrFid
    Pro
    Sudbury, MA

Welcome Jeremy. Great to have you on the site. We are excited to see your work and learn from you.

Doobie

Welcome aboard Jeremy! ☺

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

Welcome to BTP Jeremy!

And welcome back @jim_hunt17, it has been a while since we saw you around here!

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Welcome to the forum – I hope you find some great discussion here.

Charlie

Instagram

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

welcome to BTP Jeremy – looking forward to your stories

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

KenW
    Pro

Welcome to BTP Jeremy

Hello,

My name is Nikolay, more often people calling me Nicolas, so both are right.

Started a construction company in 2013, in the beginning of 2014 decided to do windows and doors only. Sell and install.

From 2014-2017 made a long way within a short time from small company to a manufacturer of windows and doors.

Hello,

My name is Nikolay, more often people calling me Nicolas, so both are right.

Started a construction company in 2013, in the beginning of 2014 decided to do windows and doors only. Sell and install.

From 2014-2017 made a long way within a short time from small company to a manufacturer of windows and doors.

Welcome to BTP Nickolay
    Looking forward to seeing and hearing more about your business and or work.

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 803 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.203 seconds