dcsimg

Introduce Yourself, V4.0

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 295 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by  Sparky603 12 hours, 1 minute ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 296 total)
  • Author

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Billy, Welcome to BTP. You will find we are a friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

Billy
    welder pro for 10 years
    plumbing pro for 13 years mostly residential some commercial.

Welding is my occupation I enjoy a lot fixing damages rail cars is what I do. Plumbing is my first job I had when I was a kid helping dad and I still enjoy keeping up my knowledge.

Welcome to the BTP forum billy. ☺

Kevin.

Support your local VIKING.

@c4rtoad07 welcome to the brotherhood Billy !

mommozz
    Pro

Hello everyone.

I work for a general construction/remodelling company and have been for almost a year. I am still new to this so I do a lot of googling and I keep finding myself back on this site. So I figured why not just join in!

Construction wasn’t my first choice of career, but right now it seems to be what I am doing with most of my time. I was a musician(still am, but works been slow so music is now my side job), and I work mostly on video related stuff ie. films/tv ads/video games. I’ve always played with tools as a kid and now I get play do real work with them now and I enjoy every moment of it.

I look forward to learning more with you guys here!

Hello everyone.

I work for a general construction/remodelling company and have been for almost a year. I am still new to this so I do a lot of googling and I keep finding myself back on this site. So I figured why not just join in!

Construction wasn’t my first choice of career, but right now it seems to be what I am doing with most of my time. I was a musician(still am, but works been slow so music is now my side job), and I work mostly on video related stuff ie. films/tv ads/video games. I’ve always played with tools as a kid and now I get play do real work with them now and I enjoy every moment of it.

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your posts….we like pictures here…lol.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

mommozz
    Pro

Yes. I noticed that. But, pictures of just about anything?

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

Hello everyone.

Welcome to BTP. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without loss of enthusiasm.
    ...... Winston Churchill

Hello everyone.

welcome to BTP @mommozz
    glad you decided to join BTP rather to lurk around 😛

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Hello everyone.

Welcome to BTP, glad you decided to take the plunge,
    Right now I’m watching the Tragically Hip ,

monman1
    Pro

Welcome to BTP mommozz!

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

welcome, this is a great site, I visit it regularly. looking forward to your contributions and sharing information.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Welcome to the site @mommozz. This is a great site to ask questions and give your opinion.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Welcome to BTP mommozz.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Easton, Pa

Welcome aboard mommozz

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Welcome to BTP mommozz .

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Yes. I noticed that. But, pictures of just about anything?

Welcome to BTP @mommozz, sounds like you have an interesting story! Musician turned construction worker isn’t what you hear every day 🙂

To answer your question, people like pictures of projects, tools, and work sites that you’re on/ using. Asking questions is always good too – that’s how the community grows, and there’s a lot of really great experience here, so we all benefit from the answers and discussion that follows. Pictures just add to what we can see of what you’re up to and may help clarify any discussion going on, so the clearer the better.

Charlie

Instagram

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Hello everyone.

Great to have you join us here!!

A Working Pro since 2004

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

Hello everyone.

Welcome aboard Chun! ☺

Kevin.

Support your local VIKING.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Hello everyone.

Welcome to the fourm!

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Welcome to BTP mommozz. You will find we are a friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 296 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.675 seconds