dcsimg

Introduce Yourself, V4.0

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 843 total)
  • Author
    cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Hi I am Louis. Feeling great to be here.

Hi there Louis, welcome to BTP! If you want, we’d love to hear about the kind of work you do, and/ or how you found BTP.

Charlie

Instagram

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

Hello everyone! I wanted to re-introduce myself as I hope to make a come back to the Be The Pro world!
    Since I was last here I spent two years working in sales for a paint contractor. (residential/commercial) I recently have moved over to a millwork company and am now selling/project managing doors, trim, widows and cabinets.

I am looking forward to re-connecting with the long term members that I know from the past and checking out the projects and happenings from the new members that I do not know yet.

Have a great day!

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

Hello everyone! I wanted to re-introduce myself as I hope to make a come back to the Be The Pro world!
    Since I was last here I spent two years working in sales for a paint contractor. (residential/commercial) I recently have moved over to a millwork company and am now selling/project managing doors, trim, widows and cabinets.

I am looking forward to re-connecting with the long term members that I know from the past and checking out the projects and happenings from the new members that I do not know yet.

Have a great day!

Welcome back Jim, I definitely remember you, I think I was just starting out on this forum, when you last were active here,
    Good to hear and see you back again,
    Congratulations on your new position.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Have a great day!

re-welcome to the forum.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Hi JIm. Welcome back.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Have a great day!

Good to see you back, Jim, and looking forward to seeing what you are up to with the millwork.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Nice to see you back Jim . What have you been up to?

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

I recently moved out of Milwaukee and to the suburbs. I have a 3 year old and 1 year old and switched jobs just last week. Work and the kids take up most of my time but I am working on some small projects at the new home. Mostly working on setting up the new basement shop space that I have.

We recently bought a piece of rough cut wood to have a custom table made for the new home. We are working with a local craftsmen to make the table. I am hoping to set up a thread about it and get some input and update everyone on the progress. I am really excited about it.

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

I recently moved out of Milwaukee and to the suburbs. I have a 3 year old and 1 year old and switched jobs just last week. Work and the kids take up most of my time but I am working on some small projects at the new home. Mostly working on setting up the new basement shop space that I have.

We recently bought a piece of rough cut wood to have a custom table made for the new home. We are working with a local craftsmen to make the table. I am hoping to set up a thread about it and get some input and update everyone on the progress. I am really excited about it.

Welcome back Jim. Sounds like you’ve been busy

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Have a great day!

Welcome back Jim. Glad you came back.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Welcome back Jim. Glad to see some of the ol timers coming back..

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Welcome back Jim, enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Good to see you back jim_hunt17.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

MrFid
    Pro
    Sudbury, MA

Welcome back Jim. We look forward to seeing your new project.

Doobie

Hello everyone! I wanted to re-introduce myself

Welcome back Jim! ☺

Have a great day!

Hi veteran BTP user, looking forward to our interactions.

Life is 10% what happens to you, 90% Attitude.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Welcome back Jim!!!

A Working Pro since 2004

Hello, my name is Jeremy and I’ve been a carpenter professionally for 13 years. I work for my families business, we do home remodeling and restorations. I love running trim and laying tile but we work in all trades. I look forward to talking with you all.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Hello, my name is Jeremy and I’ve been a carpenter professionally for 13 years. I work for my families business, we do home remodeling and restorations. I love running trim and laying tile but we work in all trades. I look forward to talking with you all.

Hi Jeremy. Welcome to BTP.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Welcome to BTP.

Welcome to BTP. Looking forward here about your work.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 843 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.397 seconds