dcsimg

Introduce Yourself, V4.0

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 848 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Long time no post so I figured I️ would re introduce myself.

Well well well……look what the cat dragged in……a TonyG!

😂

Nice to see you back Tony. Need more ‘sparkies’ here of late.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Welcome back Tony G.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Long time no post so I figured I️ would re introduce myself. Names Tony I️ am a journeyman electrician/electrical contractor in Colorado. Been in the trade 11 years. My company primarily does residential upgrades, repairs, remodels.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Nice to see you again @TonyG!!

A Working Pro since 2004

Hey guys,

been in the trades for 15 years, love all residential construction from the ground up. Have done some commercial work as well, and own an unhealthy amount of bosch tools. Looking to meet some new people and learn about some new tricks and tools.

Hey guys,

been in the trades for 15 years, love all residential construction from the ground up. Have done some commercial work as well, and own an unhealthy amount of bosch tools. Looking to meet some new people and learn about some new tricks and tools.

Welcome to BTP,
    Lol I like the part about owning an unhealthy amount of Bosch tools lol
    Definitely looking forward to hearing and seeing some of your stuff.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Welcome to BTP krankworks.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Hey guys,

Welcome BTP! You have come to the right place to learn some new tricks & about tools.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Hey guys,

Welcome, Glad you found us.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Welcome to BTP krankworks. You will find we are a friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Hey guys,

Ha! no such thing as an unhealthy amount of Bosch tools. lol.

Welcome to BTP, looking forward to your contributions. I guess you know that we love to see pics of your work.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Hey guys,

Welcome to BTP. Hope you like it.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Hey guys,

Welcome to the forum. I’m looking forward to your input. We like lots of photos here.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Hey guys,

Welcome to the group 🙂 I think you’ll find we don’t really believe in there being an “unhealthy” amount of Bosch Tools here, lol.

Charlie

Instagram

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Welcome to BTP krankworks !!

Hey guys,

Hey welcome.

So based on our standards, an unhealthy amount of Bosch tools means you have like an old Bosch jigsaw and a NiCad Bosch drill? 😉

Your experience sounds awesome, seems to me you will be teaching as much as learning. Resident Bosch enginerd here for fun and knowledge.

Dadgineer
    Project Leader - Bosch Power Tools North America

MrFid
    Pro
    Sudbury, MA

Welcome to BTP krankworks !

I hope you enjoy the community as much as I do.

Doobie

Hey guys,

Welcome aboard Rob! ☺

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Welcome to BTP @krankworks glad to have you.

paulest
    Pro

Hi everyone, I am new here.

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 848 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.793 seconds