dcsimg

Introduce Yourself, V4.0

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 877 total)
  • Author
    Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Jason K

Dallas TX
    Museum and fine art services including installation, fabrication, construction and doing some residential reno here and there.
    Long time btp lurker.

Welcome aboard Jason

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Welcome to BTP Jason. You will find we are a friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Jason K

Dallas TX
    Museum and fine art services including installation, fabrication, construction and doing some residential reno here and there.
    Long time btp lurker.

Welcome, Jason, glad you decided to take the next step from lurking. You must know that we love pictures here; hope you will share some of your work.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Welcome to BTP xtsallad.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Jason K

Dallas TX
    Long time btp lurker.

Lol yeah I think many of us were lurkers at one point,

Welcome to BTP, looking forward to seeing and hearing some of your work and projects.

MrFid
    Pro
    Sudbury, MA

Jason K

Dallas TX
    Long time btp lurker.

Welcome to the site Jason. We’d be interested in seeing the sort of work you’re up to! It sounds really interesting.

xtsallad
    Pro
    Dallas, TX

Thanks all, for the warm welcome.

I have some sculpture installs with the City of Dallas and the City of Fort Worth coming up soon. We probably won’t be doing a lot of construction except for pouring some small concrete slabs for those. We have several other projects in the coming months where we’ll be building displays of various types and also installing some exhibits.
    I’ll be sure to share some pics of these.

The image I used in my profile pic is a space I built out as a gallery inside of a large warehouse. My grandfather left my parents with the building and they’re allowing me to play in it. The white walls are 14′ high and its roughly 36’x30′. The walls are 20ga steel framed, sheathed with ½” osb and then with ½” gypsum panels. I leave the walls raw drywall plaster without paint. No sanding, just skimmed until flat. touchups are a breeze, I either re-skim or wet sand any blemishes. The lights are hanging pendulum style from the building’s purlins and are thin 24″ led panel lights. I’ll see if I can get some images together and maybe post something about it that shows the digital model up through finish out. I should document my work better. I rarely do.

j

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I have some sculpture installs with the City of Dallas and the City of Fort Worth coming up soon. We probably won’t be doing a lot of construction except for pouring some small concrete slabs for those. We have several other projects in the coming months where we’ll be building displays of various types and also installing some exhibits.
    I’ll be sure to share some pics of these.

The image I used in my profile pic is a space I built out as a gallery inside of a large warehouse. My grandfather left my parents with the building and they’re allowing me to play in it. The white walls are 14′ high and its roughly 36’x30′. The walls are 20ga steel framed, sheathed with ½” osb and then with ½” gypsum panels. I leave the walls raw drywall plaster without paint. No sanding, just skimmed until flat. touchups are a breeze, I either re-skim or wet sand any blemishes. The lights are hanging pendulum style from the building’s purlins and are thin 24″ led panel lights. I’ll see if I can get some images together and maybe post something about it that shows the digital model up through finish out. I should document my work better. I rarely do.

Anyone who promises photos is OK in my books…lol. Welcome to the forum. Looks like you have a nice space to “play” in.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Doobie

Yes indeed, welcome Jason! Sounds like you’ll have lots to contribute. Welcome indeed!

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Jason K

Dallas TX
    Long time btp lurker.

welcome to BTP Jason

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Jason K

Dallas TX
    Long time btp lurker.

Welcome to the fourm!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Long time no post so I figured I️ would re introduce myself. Names Tony I️ am a journeyman electrician/electrical contractor in Colorado. Been in the trade 11 years. My company primarily does residential upgrades, repairs, remodels.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Long time no post so I figured I️ would re introduce myself. Names Tony I️ am a journeyman electrician/electrical contractor in Colorado. Been in the trade 11 years. My company primarily does residential upgrades, repairs, remodels.

Welcome back,,, We haven’t heard from Sven in a long time either.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Welcome back Tony!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Welcome back, Tony, glad you chose to come back.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Hey Tony, long time welcome back, how’s your family doing, how did that washroom renovation turn out.

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Hey Tony, long time welcome back, how’s your family doing, how did that washroom renovation turn out.

I will have to take pictures and find my old post and update it. It game out really good I am proud of myself. That is what reminded me about the site I am going to be using my Bosch Tile Saw this weekend. I love that thing!!!

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Welcome back,,, We haven’t heard from Sven in a long time either.

That last time I spoke to Sven he wasn’t doing as much of the shutters, He went back to school but I can not remember what for. And he mentioned possibly going back to Germany.

Welcome back! Been a while. What brought you back?

MrFid
    Pro
    Sudbury, MA

Welcome back TonyG! Good to have you back on board.

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 877 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 7.454 seconds