dcsimg

Introduce Yourself, V3.0

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

oooh awesome welcome @Hangman we will need loads of videos and photos.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and salutations! Indeed I do serious show Bosch deserved love over on Instagram. It s case of not only do I enjoy working with tools, it’s great fun to photograph & video them in action! Bosch has been very supportive in return so mutual admiration abounds!

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

Welcome to the place,, I see you have the little Ridgid 18v slider,, sweet little chopsaw!!

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Welcome @Hangman . Your work looks very nice.

Hangman
    Pro

Yes I do have the Ridgid Brushless 7 1/2″ Compound Miter Saw! While I Seriously love my Bosch 12″ Glide saw it weighs nearly 3X more so makes it impractical to lug around by myself. My work studio is in a brownstone sub-basement so carrying the Bosch Glide 12″ saw up two flights of narrow steps…well you get the picture.

Here’s a photo of me taking it out on the road…does strap to the L-Cart nicely since I don’t have a gravity rise stand.

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

Attachments:
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Welcome to BTP @Tradecraft_Joe & @LBBuilders !

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Hangman
    Pro

Yes welcome @tradecraft_joe & @lbbuilders, I am new myself and everyone has been so welcoming!

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Yes I do have the Ridgid Brushless 7 1/2″ Compound Miter Saw! While I Seriously love my Bosch 12″ Glide saw it weighs nearly 3X more so makes it impractical to lug around by myself. My work studio is in a brownstone sub-basement so carrying the Bosch Glide 12″ saw up two flights of narrow steps…well you get the picture.

Here’s a photo of me taking it out on the road…does strap to the L-Cart nicely since I don’t have a gravity rise stand.

Right on! Awesome content!

A Working Pro since 2004

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I think I have missed a few new additions. Hangman being one of them. Sorry. Welcome to the forum and I am looking forward to hearing from you all.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Welcome to BTP Hangman ! If you do get the gravity rise stand you will be happy you did . It is a great stand !

Hangman
    Pro

Yes I’m sure I’d love it, though it wouldn’t really help me transport the 12″ Glide saw out of a sub-basement! It might be a space saver though that won’t make me rush to get one. Built a long wooden table was helpful, unfortunately it got left behind on a site last year.

Hangman
    Pro

Thanks @monman1 @JimDaddyO it’s great to be here!

Yes I’m sure I’d love it, though it wouldn’t really help me transport the 12″ Glide saw out of a sub-basement! It might be a space saver though that won’t make me rush to get one. Built a long wooden table was helpful, unfortunately it got left behind on a site last year.

Its surprisingly good on stairs, although it pretty much doubles the weight, at least the wheels are nice rubber and roll well on stairs. Just that lift at each step that is painful on a bent back

staker
    Pro

Welcome to BTP Hangman.

yellaD
    Pro

Hello BTP, haven’t participated in the forum in over a year so I figure I’d reintroduce myself. I’m Andy and I work at rhe hardware dept in a big box store. I love woodworking and building stuff, and I like other people’s professional opinion on their area of expertise. Those are my favorite things about this site.

Doobie

Hello BTP, haven’t participated in the forum in over a year so I figure I’d reintroduce myself. I’m Andy and I work at rhe hardware dept in a big box store. I love woodworking and building stuff, and I like other people’s professional opinion on their area of expertise. Those are my favorite things about this site.

Hey Andy, nice to see you back.

(I met Andy a few times where he works. Funny thing was the first we each realized who we were was when we were both mentioning how much we like Bosch products to each other and Andy tells me about the BTP forum. That’s when the dots got connected real fast. lol.)

It’s been a pleasure meeting you those few times Andy. You know your tools!

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Hey Andy,
    Nice to see you back.
    I too have met Andy in his work habitat while out shopping for a man door for my son-in-law’s home.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Welcome Andy! We missed you!

Hangman
    Pro

Yes I’m sure it’s great on stairs with the stand. Problem is the walkway and stairs are too narrow for me to transport it, especially by myself.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Andy nice to see you back. Enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Yes I’m sure it’s great on stairs with the stand. Problem is the walkway and stairs are too narrow for me to transport it, especially by myself.

@hangman,
    I hear you on that one. I Store my Glide & T4B in my basement (no room in the garage). I have a 32″ stairwell and still have to carry the miter up and out separately. Not because of the weight but because I need another inch or two too comfortably roll it up the stairs with out hitting the walls.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 984 total)
  • The topic ‘Introduce Yourself, V3.0’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.453 seconds