dcsimg

Introduce Yourself, V3.0

This topic contains 983 replies, has 95 voices, and was last updated by  Doobie 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 984 total)
  • Author

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

Here is the link to the old thread: http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/introduce-yourself-v2/

This thread is for new members to introduce themselves to the forum to let us know a little about them and their background in the trades and/or woodworking.

Also, a reminder to new members to read the forum rules sticky – http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/the-rules-of-bethepro-please-read-before-posting/

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

A Carpenter's Journal

Housewright Construction

Clev08
    Pro

Hello.Everyone.

Welcome to BTP @courtneyjacobs. Hope you learn a little and share a little!

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

@courtneyjacobs Welcome to BTP. Tell us a little more about yourself. Are you in the trades or mayb a weekend warrior?

A Working Pro since 2004

PPP
    Pro

Greetings BTP.

I am retired military living in Northern Virginia. Since buying our home 6 years ago I have managed to complete minor home improvement projects without major incident. My newest project is is replacing our very dilapidated deck. Look for my question on the forum re matching the depth of the grade for the house foundation for new deck piers.

Regards, PPP

monman1
    Pro

Welcome to BTP Patrick!

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Greetings BTP.

I am retired military living in Northern Virginia. Since buying our home 6 years ago I have managed to complete minor home improvement projects without major incident. My newest project is is replacing our very dilapidated deck. Look for my question on the forum re matching the depth of the grade for the house foundation for new deck piers.

Regards, PPP

Welcome aboard!

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Welcome @ppp good to have you

Welcome to BTP @ppp

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Welcome to the forum PPP

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Greetings BTP.

Regards, PPP

Patrick,
    Welcome to BTP.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

Greetings BTP.

Regards, PPP

Welcome to BTP, @ppp, Good place here to find answers.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. -- Red Green

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Greetings BTP.

Regards, PPP

Welcome to BTP, looking forward to seeing and hearing about your projects.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Welcome to BTP, @ppp Hope we can all learn something from each other!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Welcome to BTP Patrick. You will find we are a friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

welcome @ppp hopefully you’ll include many videos and pictures of your projects.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Welcome to BTP PPP.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Clev08
    Pro

Greetings BTP.

Regards, PPP

Welcome to BTP @ppp Thank you for your service, without it we wouldn’t be able to do the things we love!

Welcome to the BTP PPP and Courtney! Good to have both of you.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Welcome to BTP @ppp!! Always glad to have more contributing members in the forum.

A Working Pro since 2004

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 984 total)

The topic ‘Introduce Yourself, V3.0’ is closed to new replies.

queries. 4.605 seconds