dcsimg

Introduce Yourself V2

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,017 total)
  • Author

Welcome Casey, a little late but that is just me and my attention span…lol.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Thanks @JimDaddyO. I’m glad to part of such a great community of tradesmen.

BeardedCarpenter
    Pro
    Winsted, CT

@tool_addict Welcome to BTP

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

This is a great community, you will really enjoy being here Casey.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just Getting @Austin and @Tool_Addict to join is better than a few extra points @Dabbs

Indeed I totally agree, I think Austin and Tool Addict are going to be great members. I guess if you don’t care about getting referral points I won’t bother to follow up on it for you

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Welcome to the site @tool_addict , you found this place the same as me

Just Getting @Austin and @Tool_Addict to join is better than a few extra points @Dabbs

Indeed I totally agree, I think Austin and Tool Addict are going to be great members. I guess if you don’t care about getting referral points I won’t bother to follow up on it for you

Referral points are nice but not the main reason I joined. I probably did it wrong as I was registering anyway. I’m not worried if I don’t get them.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Welcome to the BTP forum! Glad to have you join us

A Working Pro since 2004

Clev08
    Pro

Hi everyone,

My name is Casey and I’m a co-owner/lead carpenter at a remodeling company in Minnesota. We work primarily on older homes, which can be challenging. I really enjoy working with my hands building things that will last.

I have heard of this forum before but have not signed up yet (big mistake on my part). I recently signed up with instagram, which is also a fantastic place for tool reviews and a fellow member told me that I need to sign up. So here I am!

I hope to gain as much knowledge on here as possible and give some feedback along the way.

Welcome to BTP @Tool_Addict! Are you addicted to a certain color of tools or just tools in general?

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Good to have you @Tool_Addict. Nice to have an extra brain for everyone to pick!

Doobie

I didn’t know that the referral points reward was still available. Are new members and their counterpart who referred them still eligible for this?

Hi everyone,

My name is Casey and I’m a co-owner/lead carpenter at a remodeling company in Minnesota. We work primarily on older homes, which can be challenging. I really enjoy working with my hands building things that will last.

I have heard of this forum before but have not signed up yet (big mistake on my part). I recently signed up with instagram, which is also a fantastic place for tool reviews and a fellow member told me that I need to sign up. So here I am!

I hope to gain as much knowledge on here as possible and give some feedback along the way.

Welcome to BTP @Tool_Addict! Are you addicted to a certain color of tools or just tools in general?

I would say tools in general. I think each brand has some tools that are better than other brands. I own a mix of Milwaukee, Makita, Bosch, DeWalt, Ridgid, Festool, among others. I try to stick to a certain brand when I buy cordless tools though, so I don’t have to buy so many brands of batteries.

monman1
    Pro

Welcome to BTP Tool_Addict!

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I guess if you don’t care about getting referral points I won’t bother to follow up on it for you

Wot

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

I just had an idea if you do follow @Dabbs up with those referral points could you send them to @woodman_412 instead of me . He is doing good work for those kids . I’m not sure if it’s possible .

I guess if you don’t care about getting referral points I won’t bother to follow up on it for you

Wot

Love the new profile picture @DirtyWhiteBoy mixing it up .

Always willing to learn .

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Love the new profile picture DirtyWhiteBoy mixing it up .

Ahh yes , thought it went better with the chat room format that seems to be going on a lot here.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Hello.Everyone.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Welcome, Courtney, glad you found us here.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Hello.Everyone.

Welcome to BTP @courtneyjacobs – tell us a bit more about yourself.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

welcome @courtneyjacobs, just to let you know that we love photos and videos

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,017 total)
  • The topic ‘Introduce Yourself V2’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 0.656 seconds