dcsimg

Introduce Yourself V2

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,017 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,

My name is Casey and I’m a co-owner/lead carpenter at a remodeling company in Minnesota. We work primarily on older homes, which can be challenging. I really enjoy working with my hands building things that will last.

I have heard of this forum before but have not signed up yet (big mistake on my part). I recently signed up with instagram, which is also a fantastic place for tool reviews and a fellow member told me that I need to sign up. So here I am!

I hope to gain as much knowledge on here as possible and give some feedback along the way.

Welcome!

monman1
    Pro

Welcome to BTP Casey!

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Hi everyone,

My name is Casey and I’m a co-owner/lead carpenter at a remodeling company in Minnesota. We work primarily on older homes, which can be challenging. I really enjoy working with my hands building things that will last.

I have heard of this forum before but have not signed up yet (big mistake on my part). I recently signed up with instagram, which is also a fantastic place for tool reviews and a fellow member told me that I need to sign up. So here I am!

I hope to gain as much knowledge on here as possible and give some feedback along the way.

Welcome to BTP Casey

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@Tool_Addict I love your handle, welcome.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie

Welcome Tool_Addict. With a handle like that, you should fit right in here.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Hi everyone,

Welcome to BTP Casey.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Welcome to BTP Casey. You found the right place!

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

welcome @Tool_Addict , we love videos and photos. hopefully you’ll have tons of them.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Welcome to BTP Casey. You will find we are a friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

@Tool_Addict welcome to BTP, looking forward to seeing some of your posts and work.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Welcome to BTP Casey !

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Hi everyone,

Welcome T A, glad you signed up. I guess you know that we love pictures here.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the place, Who was your referral? When you get a minute please read the forum rules, Thanks and enjoy! http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/the-rules-of-bethepro-please-read-before-posting/

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Welcome Casey!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the place, Who was your referral? When you get a minute please read the forum rules, Thanks and enjoy! http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/the-rules-of-bethepro-please-read-before-posting/

It was me @Dabbs . He’s got some great knowledge and has some great progress photos of projects he has done over on Instagram .

Always willing to learn .

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone,

It was me @Dabbs . He’s got some great knowledge and has some great progress photos of projects he has done over on Instagram .

Well very good, I was just curious as it’s always interesting how someone finds us……BTW, Did you get him to put ya down as a referral? Extra piggy ya know 🙂

Just Getting @Austin and @Tool_Addict to join is better than a few extra points @Dabbs . But points are a bonus too . I like getting more knowledge and Ideas on Bethepro . Sharing knowledge of the trade really steps up professionalism across the board . It’s a win for all .

Always willing to learn .

Hi Casey, Just by chance are you close to Marshall?

I was actually referred to by @Skillman. I did read the rules and entered his name while I was registering. I haven’t received any bonus points for that, and I’m not sure if Skillman did either. I apologize, as I did read the rules but I guess I’m still getting used to this.

I’m a few hours away from Marshall, closer to the cities @Siberian

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,017 total)
  • The topic ‘Introduce Yourself V2’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 0.563 seconds