dcsimg

Introduce Yourself V2

Viewing 20 posts - 941 through 960 (of 1,017 total)
  • Author
    monman1
    Pro

Welcome to the BTP mhalmann!

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Welcome @mhalmann nice to have you.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Welcome Matis to BTP. Glad you found us and joined the forum.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

yellaD
    Pro

Hello,

I am Matis, I come from Estonia and as of now I am staying in Sweden until my newly created company starts running properly.

Mostly I am in software selling business, but sometimes I do drilling and sawing if I want to build something.

As my company has grown, it has allowed me to collect some tools, which allows me to do almost any work, that an average apartment would need, but hobbies, which include using a soldering iron and arduino are more favourable to me.

I found this forum via Google, because I was in the lookout for a special drilling bit.
    Usually I am not the type who spends time writing in the forums. I like to spend that time on making money instead.

Good to hear things from Europe, welcome.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Welcome Matis! I believe we have a couple of software guys around.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

KenW
    Pro

Welcome to the BTP mhalmann

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Welcome aboard @mhalmann . You can learn and share here.

Doobie

Welcome Matis! ☺

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Welcome to the BTP mhalmann!

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Hello,

I am Matis, I come from Estonia and as of now I am staying in Sweden until my newly created company starts running properly.

@mhalmann
    , Welcome from across the big pond. Don’t be afraid to join in some discussions.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Welcome to BTP Matis. You will find we are a friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Welcome to the BTP mhalmann.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

What sort of software do you sell for business or personal market . Can you use it for construction/woodworking design . Nice to see you join up to @mhalmann .

Always willing to learn .

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Welcome to the BTP mhalmann !

Clev08
    Pro

Welcome to PTB @mhalmann hope you find some useful information, and contribute some too!

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

welcome @mhalmann, great to have you here. and what kind of company are you running? Sweden sounds like a great place, its definitely on my destination list for traveling.

Welcome @mhalmann, I am certain that you will find lots of useful information, and people willing to assist you, I have find it fun and useful.

Will

Hi everyone,

My name is Casey and I’m a co-owner/lead carpenter at a remodeling company in Minnesota. We work primarily on older homes, which can be challenging. I really enjoy working with my hands building things that will last.

I have heard of this forum before but have not signed up yet (big mistake on my part). I recently signed up with instagram, which is also a fantastic place for tool reviews and a fellow member told me that I need to sign up. So here I am!

I hope to gain as much knowledge on here as possible and give some feedback along the way.

Hi everyone,

My name is Casey and I’m a co-owner/lead carpenter at a remodeling company in Minnesota. We work primarily on older homes, which can be challenging. I really enjoy working with my hands building things that will last.

I have heard of this forum before but have not signed up yet (big mistake on my part). I recently signed up with instagram, which is also a fantastic place for tool reviews and a fellow member told me that I need to sign up. So here I am!

I hope to gain as much knowledge on here as possible and give some feedback along the way.

Welcome aboard It’s a great place for discussion . You will find were a bunch of good guys and now bs talk . Jump right in and post away . Glad you decided to join up .

Always willing to learn .

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Welcome to BTP Casey.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Viewing 20 posts - 941 through 960 (of 1,017 total)
  • The topic ‘Introduce Yourself V2’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.283 seconds