dcsimg

Introduce Yourself V2

Viewing 20 posts - 921 through 940 (of 1,017 total)
  • Author
    WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I’d like to welcome interlopers. Yes. Anybody who is not a member but who looks into this great forum and is too shy to become a member.

We are a friendly bunch. Really! :)

(Secret divulged. I was a shy interloper myself once long ago.)

I most definitely was a long time lurker. Always looking around and reading, but never took the time to sign up and post anything.

Glad I changed that!

yellaD
    Pro

Welcome to the site guys, I think it’s a popular sentiment: “I wish I joined sooner!”

It’s hard to reap the benefits of this site as a lurker.

Good point Ron. I believe many people don’t realize also what they have to contribute. Many I believe under estimate their value.

There’s also that fear of being wrong with what we may say. We all do it. No worries. There’s no perfect members here.

Yup some great points, I was a lurker myself, then took the plunge, as you mentioned, no one knows perfect,
    Very happy I did, picked up some great pointers and information,

I’m still learning new tricks

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I’d like to welcome interlopers. Yes. Anybody who is not a member but who looks into this great forum and is too shy to become a member.

We are a friendly bunch. Really! :)

(Secret divulged. I was a shy interloper myself once long ago.)

I was a long time lurker myself. So glad I finally started joining in on posts. Have felt very welcome and found all to be a great bunch. Thought it was finally time to move past my shyness. Bottom line….wish I’d done so sooner!

Good stuff, glad to have you here contributing and enjoying the forum.

A Working Pro since 2004

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I was a lurker myself, then took the plunge, as you mentioned, no one knows perfect,

Glad you decided to jump in. We always welcome new viewpoints.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I was a lurker myself, then took the plunge, as you mentioned, no one knows perfect,

Absolutely! Well…unless you own a pink cat, in that case you can keep your mouth shut 😉

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Absolutely! Well…unless you own a pink cat, in that case you can keep your mouth shut 😉

I doubt that member had ever used a tool before. :S

A Working Pro since 2004

KenW
    Pro

unless you own a pink cat, in that case you can keep your mouth shut

What does having a pink cat have to do with anything…

Doobie

OK. I keep hearing on occasion about this infamous ‘Pink Cat’. WTH is this Pink Cat referring to? 🙂

Is this a Sergey thing I missed?

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

OK. I keep hearing on occasion about this infamous ‘Pink Cat’. WTH is this Pink Cat referring to? :)

Yep it was a sergey thing. He used one as his avatar.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

OK. I keep hearing on occasion about this infamous ‘Pink Cat’. WTH is this Pink Cat referring to? :)

I remember Sergey, I just don’t recall him having a pink cat avatar. I do recall his Bucket Buddy tool holder in the park though. Dirty flipped that one on him IIRC that it was just an internet photo he used.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I remember Sergey, I just don’t recall him having a pink cat avatar. I do recall his Bucket Buddy tool holder in the park though. Dirty flipped that one on him IIRC that it was just an internet photo he used.

The pink cat was Shavets00 , another name he used.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie

The pink cat was Shavets00 , another name he used.

If I’m not mistaken he was a Bryan something at some point as well. BryanT if I recall.

I guess whoever he was he finally gave up.

Largely due to your good work Dirty. You know how to weed them out. Thumbs up!

Hello,

I am Matis, I come from Estonia and as of now I am staying in Sweden until my newly created company starts running properly.

Mostly I am in software selling business, but sometimes I do drilling and sawing if I want to build something.

As my company has grown, it has allowed me to collect some tools, which allows me to do almost any work, that an average apartment would need, but hobbies, which include using a soldering iron and arduino are more favourable to me.

I found this forum via Google, because I was in the lookout for a special drilling bit.
    Usually I am not the type who spends time writing in the forums. I like to spend that time on making money instead.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome Matis, Here’s a link to the rules. Did you find the drill bit you were looking for? http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/the-rules-of-bethepro-please-read-before-posting/

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Welcome to the BTP forum Matis

A Working Pro since 2004

@mhalmann welcome to BTP, you should take some time and look around, great source of information here.

Hello,

I am Matis, I come from Estonia and as of now I am staying in Sweden until my newly created company starts running properly.

Mostly I am in software selling business, but sometimes I do drilling and sawing if I want to build something.

As my company has grown, it has allowed me to collect some tools, which allows me to do almost any work, that an average apartment would need, but hobbies, which include using a soldering iron and arduino are more favourable to me.

I found this forum via Google, because I was in the lookout for a special drilling bit.
    Usually I am not the type who spends time writing in the forums. I like to spend that time on making money instead.

Welcome. Hope you stick around now that your drill bit question is answered

MrFid
    Pro
    Sudbury, MA

Hello,

Weclcome! Glad to have you on board. This is a great place.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Hello,

Welcome Matis @mhalmann to BTP. Would be nice to see you around a bit more and post up some of your projects including pictures 😛

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Viewing 20 posts - 921 through 940 (of 1,017 total)
  • The topic ‘Introduce Yourself V2’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.018 seconds