dcsimg

Introduce Yourself V2

Viewing 20 posts - 901 through 920 (of 1,017 total)
  • Author
    jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Welcome Austin and Dave!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Welcome to BTP Austin. Looks like ya’ll do some nice work.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

The trim looks great, welcome @Austin. I’m glad you found us.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

welcome @Austin the trim looks great, i hope you post a few how to videos.

Austin, good to have you here. The work looks good, thanks for the pictures

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Welcome aboard Dave and Austin. Very nice work Austin !

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Hi yall, I just found this site by recommendation from someone on instagram and first impressions are very good.

Welcome to BTP @Austin
    ThanX for the pictures, Nice work.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Hi Austin, glad to have you here.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Welcome aboard @Austin. Looks like you do some pretty impressive work.
    Might be a nice topic showing how you do the curved molding work.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Nice to have you here @Austin, Welcome to BTP

A Working Pro since 2004

yellaD
    Pro

@Austin, hello sir!

Clev08
    Pro

Welcome to BTP @austin my name is Austin too, but my username doesn’t reflect that. Enjoy the site!

Mark8
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

Welcome to BTP @Austin & @SplinteredDave . I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I have.

Cheers,
    Mark

Doobie

I’d like to welcome interlopers. Yes. Anybody who is not a member but who looks into this great forum and is too shy to become a member.

We are a friendly bunch. Really! 🙂

(Secret divulged. I was a shy interloper myself once long ago.)

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Not a pro by any definition. However like many I am here to learn. Maybe contribute on occasion if I’m able.

Began woodworking in a serious hobbyist fashion about a year ago. My desire is to transition from my full time job to retirement and use the woodworking skills for some supplemental funds for tools etc.

Just looking through many of the threads here it looks like a great bunch of folks.

Dave

Just back from vacation and I see we have some new members. Welcome aboard @SplinteredDave. I like your plan to transition to retirement with woodworking; good luck with it.

Welcome to @Austin as well.

I guess you know by now that we love to see pics of your work.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Hi yall, I just found this site by recommendation from someone on instagram and first impressions are very good. So to start I am have been in the carpentry trade for about 13 years usually doing everything from framing to trim. For the last 8 years I have been working for a general contractor who does nothing but very high end residential houses. The current project I am on now I have been working on the same house for a little over a year and thats how most of our projects are. I really enjoy setting cabinets and finish trim the most. I am starting to turn into a bit of a toolaholic with my tool collection growing as fast as my wife will let me. I recently invested in the L-Boxx system and really love it. Again this seems like a great site and am looking forward to seeing more.

I glad I got you to sign up . It’s a great place for trade discussion and project photos .

Always willing to learn .

I’d like to welcome interlopers. Yes. Anybody who is not a member but who looks into this great forum and is too shy to become a member.

We are a friendly bunch. Really! :)

I was a long time lurker myself. So glad I finally started joining in on posts. Have felt very welcome and found all to be a great bunch. Thought it was finally time to move past my shyness. Bottom line….wish I’d done so sooner!

Great to see some new folks joining in. Welcome aboard @Austin, @SplinteredDave, and @Charlesbrown.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

We are a friendly bunch. Really! :)

I was a long time lurker myself. So glad I finally started joining in on posts. Have felt very welcome and found all to be a great bunch. Thought it was finally time to move past my shyness. Bottom line….wish I’d done so sooner!

It’s hard to reap the benefits of this site as a lurker.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

It’s hard to reap the benefits of this site as a lurker.

Good point Ron. I believe many people don’t realize also what they have to contribute. Many I believe under estimate their value.

There’s also that fear of being wrong with what we may say. We all do it. No worries. There’s no perfect members here.

Viewing 20 posts - 901 through 920 (of 1,017 total)
  • The topic ‘Introduce Yourself V2’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.643 seconds