dcsimg

Introduce Yourself V2

Viewing 20 posts - 801 through 820 (of 1,017 total)
  • Author
    smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

With all the members we have from Ontario here we should be able to have a pretty good size BBQ get together in the summer :-)

I’m in! Great idea.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Welcome to the Fourm Mark & Jon.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

BeardedCarpenter
    Pro
    Winsted, CT

Mark, Welcome to BTP. Post pictures whenever you can.

Welcome to the club @mark8

Look forward to seeing the pictures you have of your projects

Mark8
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

@andrew24 @beardedcarpente @roninohio @smallerstick @Utopia78. I’m sorry everyone. I tried to post pictures but it is telling me my files are too big. I’m not sure what I can do to fix this.

Cheers,
    Mark

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Welcome to BTP @Mark8

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I tried to post pictures but it is telling me my files are too big. I’m not sure what I can do to fix this.

@mark8
    Most threads max picture size is 4Mb, the odd thread is 1Mb. The max size is listed just above the choose file button.
    You will have to resize your pictures or use a free host site like Photobucket to link to your photos.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would like to start off by saying hello to everyone. My name is Mark I am new to the site. I’m originally from Newfoundland. I am currently in Ajax Ontario. I have been learning and doing DYI projects since I was a little kid, watching/learning/helping my father. I have been in the construction industry since I was 16. I have done lots of things like, sidewalks, curbs, culverts, bridges, tunnels for subway and much more. I do all my own work on and around the house. If I do not know what to do I look it up. So I am sure this site will be useful. I also hope that I can be useful to other members. If there is anything else you would like to know please I ask. I hope to get to know some of you and make some new friends. That’s all for now, take care.

Hi guys,

I’m Jon from Tallahassee, FL. I grew up with carpentry as my grandfather and two of my uncles are home builders. I’ve worked for myself since college but have worked for metal fab, concrete, and commercial construction companies in the past. I’ve been moving towards custom built-ins, furniture, and woodworking lately, this seems like a great place to learn.

Welcome to the place Mark and Jon, I always like to ask new members how you happened to find us?

BTW, If you haven’t already please read over the rules. http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/the-rules-of-bethepro-please-read-before-posting/

Clev08
    Pro

The amount of stuff you fit in your shop is incredible! I would need a three car garage for that many tools. How do you like the delta table saw? I’m looking at getting one but don’t know anyone who has a newer one.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

The amount of stuff you fit in your shop is incredible! I would need a three car garage for that many tools. How do you like the delta table saw? I’m looking at getting one but don’t know anyone who has a newer one.

@Clev08 are you new here??

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

@Clev08 Welcome to BTP! This is the right thread to introduce yourself if your new. We are always hungry for job and projects pics, so if you have any feel free to post them up.
    Cheers

A Working Pro since 2004

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Welcome to BTP Austin !

Welcome to BTP, new here, you can always introduce yourself, and enjoy the forums.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Welcome to BTP Clev08.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Welcome @Clev08. Give us an introduction and let us know what it is you do.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Doobie

@Clev08 are you new here??

Looks like he is. Welcome to the forum Austin!

KenW
    Pro

I tried to post pictures but it is telling me my files are too big

I use Paint to resize pictures. Keeping the aspect ratio, I make them 1024 pixels horizontally letting the program convert the vertical ratio.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Looks like he is. Welcome to the forum Austin!

Welcome Austin, jump right in.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Austin welcome to BTP. You will find we are a friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Welcome to BTP @Mark8

Here is a download that allows you to resize your pictures and all kinds of things .It is a great program .

http://picasa.google.com/

Viewing 20 posts - 801 through 820 (of 1,017 total)
  • The topic ‘Introduce Yourself V2’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.601 seconds