dcsimg

Introduce Yourself V2

Viewing 20 posts - 761 through 780 (of 1,017 total)
  • Author

Andrew 24 welcome to the place

Hello All,

This is my first time on here and I wanted to say hi and let you know a bit about me and what I do. I have built sailing yachts from scratch and houses from scratch, I enjoy working with plumbing, electrical, and designing spaces. I grew up in Europe and I am hoping to learn valuable tricks and concepts from all of you. Also very excited to learn about nouveau power tools and see what and how members experience has been.

I am excited to participate.

Missed this, Hi. Sound exciting, hope to see and learn a lot from yo. Of course anything will be a lot since this is totaly new to me. But exciting.

Daniel

I’ve been on since August or so last year.. Just haven’t gotten to visit much.. Was a very busy last half of the year. My wife and I had our first baby so that definitely kept my hands full. Glad to be back on though and look forward to hearing about everyone’s projects.

Welcome, and congrats on the baby…boy or girl?

Little girl. It’s been a lot of fun and a lot of work for sure. Thanks for asking

I’ve been on since August or so last year.. Just haven’t gotten to visit much.. Was a very busy last half of the year. My wife and I had our first baby so that definitely kept my hands full. Glad to be back on though and look forward to hearing about everyone’s projects.

Well welcome back, and a big congrats on your first child,

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@Andrew24
    Welcome back and hope you stick around.

Congrats on the new baby girl.. OH and sorry to hear that you know my SIL A.A.Ron LOL

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Welcome to BTP Andrew , I missed the first welcome 🙂

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@Andrew24
    Welcome back and hope you stick around.

Congrats on the new baby girl.. OH and sorry to hear that you know my SIL A.A.Ron LOL

lol might be his benefit that he knows me heh. it’ll be good if you stick around andrew.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Welcome Andrew. Sometimes life will throw some curves.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

@Andrew24 A warm welcome back to the BTP community! Take off your coat, grab a seat.

A Working Pro since 2004

Jpg-woodworking
    Pro
    Tallahassee, FL

Hi guys,

I’m Jon from Tallahassee, FL. I grew up with carpentry as my grandfather and two of my uncles are home builders. I’ve worked for myself since college but have worked for metal fab, concrete, and commercial construction companies in the past. I’ve been moving towards custom built-ins, furniture, and woodworking lately, this seems like a great place to learn.

Jpg-woodworking
    Pro
    Tallahassee, FL

Here are a few more, hope this is ok.

monman1
    Pro

Welcome to BTP Jon!

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Hi Jon, welcome to BTP.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Mark8
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

I would like to start off by saying hello to everyone. My name is Mark I am new to the site. I’m originally from Newfoundland. I am currently in Ajax Ontario. I have been learning and doing DYI projects since I was a little kid, watching/learning/helping my father. I have been in the construction industry since I was 16. I have done lots of things like, sidewalks, curbs, culverts, bridges, tunnels for subway and much more. I do all my own work on and around the house. If I do not know what to do I look it up. So I am sure this site will be useful. I also hope that I can be useful to other members. If there is anything else you would like to know please I ask. I hope to get to know some of you and make some new friends. That’s all for now, take care.

Cheers,
    Mark

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

@Mark8
    A big warm welcome to the BTP forum! Please feel free to post any project or job pics as we love them here.

A Working Pro since 2004

Welcome Jon & Mark 8!

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Here are a few more, hope this is ok.

I really like the style and look of the closet sliding door. Thanks for sharing

A Working Pro since 2004

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Hi guys,

I’m Jon from Tallahassee, FL. I grew up with carpentry as my grandfather and two of my uncles are home builders. I’ve worked for myself since college but have worked for metal fab, concrete, and commercial construction companies in the past. I’ve been moving towards custom built-ins, furniture, and woodworking lately, this seems like a great place to learn.

It’s great to have another trades man here. That’s beautiful work there. Welcome and Aloha form the 57 state.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

welcome @Mark8, wow ontario is really representing here.

I would like to start off by saying hello to everyone. My name is Mark I am new to the site. I’m originally from Newfoundland. I am currently in Ajax Ontario. I have been learning and doing DYI projects since I was a little kid, watching/learning/helping my father. I have been in the construction industry since I was 16. I have done lots of things like, sidewalks, curbs, culverts, bridges, tunnels for subway and much more. I do all my own work on and around the house. If I do not know what to do I look it up. So I am sure this site will be useful. I also hope that I can be useful to other members. If there is anything else you would like to know please I ask. I hope to get to know some of you and make some new friends. That’s all for now, take care.

Welcome Mark

Where on the rock are you from?

Viewing 20 posts - 761 through 780 (of 1,017 total)
  • The topic ‘Introduce Yourself V2’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.965 seconds