dcsimg

Introduce Yourself V2

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 1,017 total)
  • Author
    yellaD
    Pro

Welcome to BTP Norman! I admire that u teach shop class to other home schooled kids. Suffice to say Shop Class really opened up a whole new world for me when I was young, even if that wasn’t my career path at the time.

MrFid
    Pro
    Sudbury, MA

Hello all! My name is Bailey, I am 30 years old, from a pastoral suburb of Boston, and I found this site via another forum, Lumberjocks, where another poster included this as part of a blog on there (JimDaddyO). I have been poking around here for about an hour or so now, and I love it! Seems like my kind of place. I do mainly woodworking out of my shop, where I build furniture and other pieces. Since buying a bit of a fixer-upper a couple years ago, I have learned a lot, mostly from either online sources or from the local library system. I enjoy working on my house, and as a result I have acquired a lot of new skills. I also enjoy landscaping, which I do on my own house as well. Between all that, my job (HS math teacher), and my kids (3 years and 6 months at time of writing), my days are full and that’s the way I like it. Very excited to be here! Thank you all in advance for answering my questions.

Bailey

monman1
    Pro

Welcome to BTP Bailey!

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Welcome to BTP Bailey! I am also a member of Lumberjocks and this place is much more friendly 🙂

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Hello all! My name is Bailey, I am 30 years old, from a pastoral suburb of Boston, and I found this site via another forum, Lumberjocks, where another poster included this as part of a blog on there (JimDaddyO). I have been poking around here for about an hour or so now, and I love it! Seems like my kind of place. I do mainly woodworking out of my shop, where I build furniture and other pieces. Since buying a bit of a fixer-upper a couple years ago, I have learned a lot, mostly from either online sources or from the local library system. I enjoy working on my house, and as a result I have acquired a lot of new skills. I also enjoy landscaping, which I do on my own house as well. Between all that, my job (HS math teacher), and my kids (3 years and 6 months at time of writing), my days are full and that’s the way I like it. Very excited to be here! Thank you all in advance for answering my questions.

Bailey

Welcome Bailey….I did a double take when I saw where you are from…..I was raised just outside of Sudbury……..Ontario.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Doobie

Welcome Bailey! Lots of WW’er/DIYers here. Friendly place too. Lots of fun here!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Welcome to BTP Bailey. You will find we are a friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

BeardedCarpenter
    Pro
    Winsted, CT

Bailey, Welcome to BTP.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Bailey

Welcome to BTP. I’m sure that you have earned by now that we love pictures. Looking forward to sharing experience with you.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Bailey

@MrFid
    , Welcome to BTP. Has it been mentioned that we like to see pictures of what you are working on?

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Welcome to BTP Bailey.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Welcome to BTP Bailey. Don’t be shy, everyone is here to help and learn!

@MrFid welcome to BTP Bailey, you found the perfect forum, with lots of people here with plenty of great information and knowledge. Bruins fan?

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

Welcome Bailey, another hand to the crew

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Welcome aboard Bailey

Good morning all, my name is Greg. I am from the northwestern suburbs of Chicago, IL. New to Btp forum, and it’s been a wealth of knowledge as I have been checking the site out the past week. I started remodeling about 20 years ago. I do mostly kitchen and baths now. I have always enjoyed everything in building and construction as I believe most here do. I look forward to contributing and sharing where I can and continuing to learn from each other. Also, I am a toolaholic. (I believe this site will will only contribute to my problem). Thanks!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Welcome MrFid, interesting handle you have there.
    It’s a great forum and have funn.

USERNAMES The Straight Dope!

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Good morning all, my name is Greg. I am from the northwestern suburbs of Chicago, IL. New to Btp forum, and it’s been a wealth of knowledge as I have been checking the site out the past week. I started remodeling about 20 years ago. I do mostly kitchen and baths now. I have always enjoyed everything in building and construction as I believe most here do. I look forward to contributing and sharing where I can and continuing to learn from each other. Also, I am a toolaholic. (I believe this site will will only contribute to my problem). Thanks!

Welcome aboard Greg. Looking forward to your posts.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

BeardedCarpenter
    Pro
    Winsted, CT

Greg, Welcome to BTP.

monman1
    Pro

Welcome to BTP Greg!

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 1,017 total)
  • The topic ‘Introduce Yourself V2’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.408 seconds