dcsimg

Introduce Yourself V2

Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 1,017 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Welcome back @svenshutters, I haven’t seen you in the threads I follow in a while!

Things have been pretty crazy for a while. I’m trying to dedicate more BTP time though. Kind of makes me feel like a new guy, lol.

Welcome back Sven, it’s nice to see you posting again.

Sven? Sven who? 😉

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

When did Sven return,,,, Man I’ve missed the razzing from him and I’ve had no one to razz.
    Welcome back Sven.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie

When did Sven return,,,, Man I’ve missed the razzing from him and I’ve had no one to razz.
    Welcome back Sven.

See what you’ve done? You scared him off! 😉

I am too new a member to remember Sven, but, welcome back. I am enjoying the input on the bench thread.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Welcome back Sven.

See what you’ve done? You scared him off! 😉

Welcome back Sven.

Your right Dirty, I don’t know him as well as you. But he sure has a quick wit, and a great sense of humor, not to mention his great knowledge and experience.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Well thank you everyone. Nice to feel welcome.

When did Sven return,,,,

It’s still a work in progress, but I’m hoping to make some.

Doobie

Well thank you everyone. Nice to feel welcome.

When did Sven return,,,,

It’s still a work in progress, but I’m hoping to make some.

Nice to see you trying to get some time to post again Sven! 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Your right Dirty, I don’t know him as well as you. But he sure has a quick wit, and a great sense of humor, not to mention his great knowledge and experience.

And he’s a very giving generous person too

Yes thanks Boyd, I forgot to mention that also. He is great in supporting the IWK and other areas as well.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Yes thanks Boyd, I forgot to mention that also. He is great in supporting the IWK and other areas as well.

I think most of us in the trades fall into the category and even one or three that aren’t.

Welcome back Boschmanbrian.

Dirty

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

cant fault a guy for making money and spending some time outdoors. I know that is why summer is quite time on the boards for me. Lots of work and lots of play time in the good weather

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

BTW my fellow BTP members, I have not forgotten how much this site has helped me in my trade and future trades. The amount of information and support on here is amazing. Boy has the site grown, I wish I could keep up. There’s an abundance of info that I can dive a little deeper into with my spare time.

A Working Pro since 2004

My employment as a State Probation Officer keeps pretty busy. However, I have been a DYI person forever. I recently moved to a new home that presented me with an opportunity to build a decent size 16 x 16 shop. I mainly build furniture, jewelry boxes and other medium size items. My wife home schools our children and I host a woodworking class for other home schooled kids, the new space has been a great benefit. I really attempt to use as much recycled wood as possible and find it very enjoyable. For tools I have a Varity, a friend loaned me a Bosch impact drill after mine would not drive the four inch screws during the new shop build. I was impressed with how well it performed and its size to weight for ease of handling. All my new tools will be Bosch from this point forward.

Welcome to the forums. Looking forward to seeing some of your handiwork.

I was impressed with how well it performed and its size to weight for ease of handling. All my new tools will be Bosch from this point forward.

Welcome to the family. 😉

Anything is possible if your wallet is thick enough ~ my father

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Welcome the the fun NormanGallaher lots of threads here to learn and contribute to.

Dirty

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Norman welcome to BTP. You will find we are a friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Welcome.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Welcome to BTP Norman !

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

My employment as a State Probation Officer keeps pretty busy. However, I have been a DYI person forever. I recently moved to a new home that presented me with an opportunity to build a decent size 16 x 16 shop. I mainly build furniture, jewelry boxes and other medium size items. My wife home schools our children and I host a woodworking class for other home schooled kids, the new space has been a great benefit. I really attempt to use as much recycled wood as possible and find it very enjoyable. For tools I have a Varity, a friend loaned me a Bosch impact drill after mine would not drive the four inch screws during the new shop build. I was impressed with how well it performed and its size to weight for ease of handling. All my new tools will be Bosch from this point forward.

@NormanGallaher,
    Welcome to BTP Norman

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

@NormanGallaher welcome to BTP, lots of great people and information here, enjoy the forums.

Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 1,017 total)
  • The topic ‘Introduce Yourself V2’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.937 seconds