dcsimg

Introduce Yourself V2

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 1,017 total)
  • Author

Welcome to the pace to be Kenji

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m a little behind on this thread, I see we have two new members. Welcome Garrett and Kenji, I always like to ask; how did yous find our little corner of bliss?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, pretty active forum so far, just struggling to figure out how to start a new thread/topc?

Welcome to BTP, another 416’er! The way I start a new topic is: Go to Pro Forum above upper header bar, then to Rewards, then Pro Forums again in first paragraph, scroll all the way down.
    Hope that works for you! If there’s an easier way, I’d like to know also. :)

@yellaD & @KenjiW I just click the ‘Pro Forums’ at the top of the page then pic a forum from the list, If there isn’t one that fits your category (or if there is click it) then just scroll down to the bottom and fill in the boxes…..No need to go to ‘rewards’ and back to ‘Pro forums’ again 🙂

I’m a little behind on this thread, I see we have two new members. Welcome Garrett and Kenji, I always like to ask; how did yous find our little corner of bliss?

@Dabbs I first found be the pro on Facebook probably from Bosch’s page. I entered a few contests but never really checked out the forums. Recently talked to @RonW and @KenW and they were telling me more about the forum so here I am.

Anything is possible if your wallet is thick enough ~ my father

Anonymous
    Inactive

@KenjiW welcome to BTP

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Dabbs I first found be the pro on Facebook probably from Bosch’s page. I entered a few contests but never really checked out the forums. Recently talked to @RonW and @KenW and they were telling me more about the forum so here I am.

Very cool, Yeah those two will guide you in the right direction LOL

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Dabbs I first found be the pro on Facebook probably from Bosch’s page. I entered a few contests but never really checked out the forums. Recently talked to RonW and KenW and they were telling me more about the forum so here I am.

I don’t know about that…lol That Ken is a bad one to follow..lmao

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

KenW
    Pro

Dabbs I first found be the pro on Facebook probably from Bosch’s page. I entered a few contests but never really checked out the forums. Recently talked to RonW and KenW and they were telling me more about the forum so here I am.

What?! Sorry I wasn’t paying attention…

KenjiW
    Pro

Hi,
    I’m Kenji and a Gas fitter in Ontario, and do residential service and installs for a local hvac company.

Welcome to BTP @KenjiW, might have to get you over when I need a new water tank. LOL

Have you figured out how to start a thread yet? I’m sure A.A.Ron @r-ice can show you how.

yeah let me know

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Welcome @kenjiw, I am glad you here to share your knowledge of the hvac. I know for sure my next house i’ll get you to come and put in the most efficient furnace and a efficient AC so I can make ice cubes in the house lol.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

What?! Sorry I wasn’t paying attention…

I’d say both of them are a bit scatchy

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Ohhhh Man, will this be interesting,…lol

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

welcome to the community KenjiW

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

Welcome to BTP KenjiW! 🙂

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Welcome Kenji, glad to have you.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Hey, welcome to the site guy’s. I’m sure you will enjoy yourselves here.

yellaD
    Pro

Welcome back @svenshutters, I haven’t seen you in the threads I follow in a while!

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

woohoo new meat with new ideas, welcome one and all. Jump right in the water is cold this time of year

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Welcome back @svenshutters, I haven’t seen you in the threads I follow in a while!

Things have been pretty crazy for a while. I’m trying to dedicate more BTP time though. Kind of makes me feel like a new guy, lol.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Welcome back Sven, it’s nice to see you posting again.

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 1,017 total)
  • The topic ‘Introduce Yourself V2’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.703 seconds