dcsimg

Introduce Yourself V2

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 1,017 total)
  • Author
    TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Welcome to BTP Eric! Looking forward to hearing more about your took collection.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Welcome to BTP Eric. You will find we are friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome, @Montreal_Medic.

Thanks everyone. I am feeling very welcome. This is a very informative forum, and everyone seems to respect each other. The mods are keeping the trolls at bay, and the info is top notch.

KenW
    Pro

Welcome to BTP Eric

Awesome getting all this new members.

Always willing to learn .

Hi everyone,

New to BTP, referred here by a friend. He had great things to say about this forum, thought this would be a great place to ask many of the questions I have when doing all my home renovations.

Love doing any carpentry projects I can. During the day I work in law enforcement so with I’m usually in the garage during all my days off.

Looking forward to gaining some experience here and taking advantage of all the knowledgeable people on the forum.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Welcome @Andrew24, It’s a nice forum and has a lot of knowable people here. We hope you’ll enjoy it.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

@Andrew24 Welcome to BTP Andrew. BTP is a great place to be a part of. Great people and information here.

Doobie

Hi everyone,

New to BTP, referred here by a friend.

Welcome Andrew from Oshawa. Lots of us Canadians here.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Welcome to BTP Andrew! I’m sure you will find lots of useful information here for your home renos.

A Working Pro since 2004

Toolshead
    Pro
    In the Rice Fields, South TX

Welcome to BTP @Andrew24.
    Share what you have going on with us. Pics encouraged.

I’ll share pictures as the progress comes. I have to tackle a couple cracks in the foundation before I can get started on much.

I guess that would be my first question. What would the best way to seal a pretty long/deep crack in ones foundation. I’ll be posting a picture when I get a chance

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@Andrew24 finally i see you here. Its a great forum and a great place you can learn all about whatever it is you want to learn. I think i’ve got a crack I gotta deal with at the end of august. work is so busy I haven’t had time to do much else.

Yeah I’m not sure if there is a solution that I can patch from the inside. Really trying to avoid digging from the outside as it’s right beside the natural gas lines.

Don’t want to do something that will eventually give way as I am hoping to finish the basement shortly

Hi everyone,

New to BTP, referred here by a friend. He had great things to say about this forum, thought this would be a great place to ask many of the questions I have when doing all my home renovations.

Love doing any carpentry projects I can. During the day I work in law enforcement so with I’m usually in the garage during all my days off.

Looking forward to gaining some experience here and taking advantage of all the knowledgeable people on the forum.

Welcome! You will certainly get out of it what you put in – or more

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Welcome to BTP Andrew.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

@Andrew24 welcome to BTP forums. Great people and information here. Enjoy. And once again congrats on the newborn baby girl on her way.

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

Welcome to BTP @Andrew24! When you have a minute check out the forum rules here:http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/the-rules-of-bethepro-please-read-before-posting/

Enjoy the forum!

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello and welcome, @Andrew24

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 1,017 total)
  • The topic ‘Introduce Yourself V2’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.680 seconds