dcsimg

Interesting things we see.

Viewing 20 posts - 721 through 740 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

Been having problems with the compactor at work lately. Hydraulics stall and the ram stops. Conveyor belt keeps feeding it until someone sees there is an issue(We work 100ft and 2 conveyors upstream) and shuts the conveyors down.

that does make for a large mess

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I’ve seen lots of touchless sinks and dryers before but never an all in one like this!

Charlie

Instagram

I’ve seen lots of touchless sinks and dryers before but never an all in one like this!

Pretty futuristic, at least this way, it blows all the water droplets back into the sink, and not upward or downward either in your face, or all over the floor,

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

The Orchard Orioles showed up today at the feeders. I didn’t manage to get a good photo.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Attachments:
    Doobie

I saw a Dyson some months ago at the ROM. It had the water and the dryer all integrated in the spout.

Not that the design of the Dyson all-in-one spigot was flawed, but with a basin with a high angled slope at the user end, when you used the hand dryer it tended to spray some water towards the user. If the basin was more bowl shaped, that likely wouldn’t happen and I saw it as a component choice mistake on the part of the designer in picking that bowl/basin shape to go along with the Dyson spigots.

They had to have instructions on the walls as most people obviously couldn’t figure out on their own that the dryers were integrated in the spigots and folks were probably walking out with wet hands and complaining to staff.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The Orchard Orioles showed up today at the feeders. I didn’t manage to get a good photo.

Pretty good photo JDO of a rare bird we don’t much of down here.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Cant say that I have ether. Looks pretty nice.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I can’t say I have seen like these before either.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Wow, beautiful colors on them, the trees are budding, that’s always nice to see.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I saw a Dyson some months ago at the ROM. It had the water and the dryer all integrated in the spout.

Not that the design of the Dyson all-in-one spigot was flawed, but with a basin with a high angled slope at the user end, when you used the hand dryer it tended to spray some water towards the user. If the basin was more bowl shaped, that likely wouldn’t happen and I saw it as a component choice mistake on the part of the designer in picking that bowl/basin shape to go along with the Dyson spigots.

They had to have instructions on the walls as most people obviously couldn’t figure out on their own that the dryers were integrated in the spigots and folks were probably walking out with wet hands and complaining to staff.

Wow, that is fairly impressive to get all that working in that small design, but with my experience with touchless technology, I can only guess that there will be a lot of people getting wet when they go to dry their hands and vice-versa, lol!

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Last Saturday morning I drove by the local mall and saw that were installing a car charging station there. It turns out that Tesla has lease the land from the mall to install 20 Superchargers. These chargers are not compatible with other electric vehicles.

http://inquinte.ca/story/tesla-superchargers-under-construction-at-the-quinte-mall

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

Wow, that is fairly impressive to get all that working in that small design, but with my experience with touchless technology, I can only guess that there will be a lot of people getting wet when they go to dry their hands and vice-versa, lol!

It actually works better than you’d likely think. And I’m not a fanboy by any means of Dyson stuff. I looked at their vacs some years ago and truly thought it was well marketed overpriced crap.

I’ve also come accross more broken wall hand dryers of Dyson than any other brand even though they were the ones who I THINK were the first ones to come out with those high powered hand dryers initially to the market. Reminds me of Chrysler and the K-car somewhat. They open a market segment, get the lion’s share of the market, but it’s nonetheless crappy stuff at the end of the day.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH
    smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I was going to put this in the hack hall of fame but they did do a good job except for one boo boo.

https://www.simplemost.com/can-you-spot-whats-wrong-with-this-homes-driveway/?utm_campaign=bomlaicos&utm_medium=partner&utm_source=facebook&partner=bomlaicos&utm_content=9635&umtscde=1fmu0&umtctd=bGxsbjNpNnhocGRucHg2

Well, it looks like they followed the plans and didn’t ask questions

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

You gotta figure they would at least ask before pouring.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I was going to put this in the hack hall of fame but they did do a good job except for one boo boo.

https://www.simplemost.com/can-you-spot-whats-wrong-with-this-homes-driveway/?utm_campaign=bomlaicos&utm_medium=partner&utm_source=facebook&partner=bomlaicos&utm_content=9635&umtscde=1fmu0&umtctd=bGxsbjNpNnhocGRucHg2

Oops, nothing a sawzall or chainsaw can’t fix lol just relocate the garage door Lmao,

Or a couple of yards of concrete lol

Beautiful design and home thought, the Bright side is you don’t have to worry about people parking in the garage lol

Rob
    Pro
    Birmingham, Alabama

This is a model home. The Sales office is in the garage. The doors will be shifted later after the subdivision sells out. It’s a regular thing around here but doesn’t make as interesting a story.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

This is a model home. The Sales office is in the garage. The doors will be shifted later after the subdivision sells out. It’s a regular thing around here but doesn’t make as interesting a story.

That’s the way it’s done here also. They always leave the next door lot empty too to give the big feel.

Doobie

It’s likely just the developers sales office and/or a model home. There was probably reasons why they couldn’t run the driveway at the time off the road in the foreground and will just tear out the concrete slab and do it right in order to ultimately sell it when no longer needed.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Some interesting stuff rolled thru town the other day

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Viewing 20 posts - 721 through 740 (of 1,004 total)
  • The topic ‘Interesting things we see.’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 2.847 seconds