dcsimg

Interesting things we see.

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    Rob
    Pro
    Birmingham, Alabama

Looks like an old milking bench, looks great. I have don projects like this. Why not start by pressure washing it. I use to take old furniture to a cheap car was to clean it first..

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Looks like an old milking bench, looks great. I have don projects like this. Why not start by pressure washing it. I use to take old furniture to a cheap car was to clean it first..

Yes it is milking bench. The sides are loose. They need to be stiffen up. I just straighten them up for a picture. That is a great idea to take to a car wash. I will do that today. Thanks for the idea.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Rob
    Pro
    Birmingham, Alabama

In a similar situation I removed the nails and replaced them with countersunk screws then plugged the holes with wood dowels, glued in place. It sturdied the piece and kept it authentic

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

In a similar situation I removed the nails and replaced them with countersunk screws then plugged the holes with wood dowels, glued in place. It sturdied the piece and kept it authentic

I took the milking bench to the car wash yesterday. It cleaned up real nice. I honestly want keep it original looking. I am thinking I try a wood glue on it. I am sure it will be used to sit on. Just want a keep sake.

Greg

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

I took the milking bench to the car wash yesterday. It cleaned up real nice. I honestly want keep it original looking. I am thinking I try a wood glue on it. I am sure it will be used to sit on. Just want a keep sake.

keeping pieces like that authentic mean a lot

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

keeping pieces like that authentic mean a lot

Yes they sure do. When I thought of it when I was in the barn. I searched around the cow stable I found. I was appointed to see on it side and in the shape it is in.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sounds like good advice right there.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

To funny

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>

<script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = ‘https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.12&#8217;; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’));</script>

Driver Transports Wide Load of Lumber With Small Sedan

If there is a will, there is a way 😮

Posted by Daily Picks and Flicks on Friday, March 9, 2018

</figure>

Hahaha, that’s funny, I hope he used the seat belt for his wood at least lol

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

To funny

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>

<script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = ‘https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.12’; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’));</script>

Driver Transports Wide Load of Lumber With Small Sedan

If there is a will, there is a way 😮

Posted by Daily Picks and Flicks on Friday, March 9, 2018

</figure>

Hahaha, that’s funny, I hope he used the seat belt for his wood at least lol

id love to hear the conversation with the state trooper later

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Well we didn’t see it but we could smell it!!!

I on a house on Kailua beach and we have many pakalolol clouds drifting in the building.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

On the weekend my gave us a Crokinole board that was that was at my Grandma’s place when she moved out. It looks to be homemade. Not sure who made or really much about it. Other then we had fun playing.

Greg

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

This is the view from the back BBQ deck from the job site,,,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Man that is one super view. Hope you can keep your mind on the job.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Simply gorgeous. Sometimes money can buy happiness.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Ho man, that’s quite the view,
    Must be nice to hear the ocean and feel that ocean breeze.

Doobie

Is there a groto like the Playboy mansion with the ‘attendants’? Lol!

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

that is truly a million dollar view

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Oh NO,,, it’s a 7.4 million $$$$ view LOL!

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

Oh NO,,, it’s a 7.4 million $$$$ view LOL!

and still going up wonder how much they are going to sink into it on the remodel

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 1,004 total)
  • The topic ‘Interesting things we see.’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.317 seconds