dcsimg

Interesting things we see, Vol 3

Viewing 9 posts - 1,201 through 1,209 (of 1,209 total)
  • Author

Is this your office?

😮 Now where did I put that receipt lol

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Is this your office?

Sure looks like it.

I worked for guy who’s truck looks similar to this. Plus the stuff that was on the seat.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Is this your office?

while I have an office, my truck is it a lot of the time also.

I will say that resembles my dash at times, but I do not think mine has ever gotten that bad.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

well this is not that “interesting” but here goes.

I noticed my front driver side tire was almost flat yesterday morning. I slowly drove it to a gas station one block away, and put in some air. I then noticed it has a nail in it. Arghhhh…so I drove it to my mechanic who was open on Saturday and he plugged the hole, he had the car up on a lift. I was looking at the bottom and noticed another nail on the front passenger side tire. He then noticed a third nail on the rear right tire. Only those two one was leaking very slowly and the other one wasn’t leaking. So he end up plugging three tires. What is the chance of that.

well this is not that “interesting” but here goes.

I noticed my front driver side tire was almost flat yesterday morning. I slowly drove it to a gas station one block away, and put in some air. I then noticed it has a nail in it. Arghhhh…so I drove it to my mechanic who was open on Saturday and he plugged the hole, he had the car up on a lift. I was looking at the bottom and noticed another nail on the front passenger side tire. He then noticed a third nail on the rear right tire. Only those two one was leaking very slowly and the other one wasn’t leaking. So he end up plugging three tires. What is the chance of that.

Yikes , what kinda nails were they , roofing nails , were they all the same , I guess you either drove on a site somewhere that was having work done , or could you have been following a truck or trailer going to the dump with some Reno waste
    I guess it’s a good thing you noticed them

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I found a Youtube video about the place use work at making paddles. It isn’t too long of video. It talks about the process of making the paddles.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Is this your office?

No, but the dash in my van usually looked almost that organised

For the past two weeks , this huge Spyder has been hanging on the recycling bin

Doobie

Nifty Tools….

Viewing 9 posts - 1,201 through 1,209 (of 1,209 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.299 seconds