dcsimg

Interesting things we see, Vol 3

Viewing 20 posts - 1,101 through 1,120 (of 1,122 total)
  • Author

I think that’s a goose not a duck.

Oops yes I believe you are right , it’s also called a loon I think 🤷‍♂️
    And after work , while I was backing up into the driveway , I took my time because of the rabbit , it was just walking across the driveway , right into the neighbors backyard , then when I went outside to BBQ , right besides the patio door I found this little snake lol

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

And after work , while I was backing up into the driveway , I took my time because of the rabbit , it was just walking across the driveway , right into the neighbors backyard , then when I went outside to BBQ , right besides the patio door I found this little snake lol

Lots of critters in your backyard.

Lots of critters in your backyard.

Hahaha yeah , then throw in our Two cat’s and Two dog’s lol
    I guess that’s what happens when you live backing on to part of the forest , Last year , my neighbor said he saw a coyote behind his yard , he has a frost fence , I can’t see because of the big private fence ,

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Looks like a male and females
    Mallard ducks.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Oops yes I believe you are right , it’s also called a loon I think

Loons usually don’t leave water that living at. I never seen the near house that is not near a lake.

Greg

Oops yes I believe you are right , it’s also called a loon I think

Loons usually don’t leave water that living at. I never seen the near house that is not near a lake.

Oh , I definitely don’t know my bird’s then lol
    I just found it interesting , and I’m also learning more about these guys , we actually don’t live far away from water , I’m living on an island
    Surrounded by water both sides

Hahaha those birds were back again this morning , my wife took some nice pictures and a few videos of them , unfortunately I can’t seem to download them here ,
    She posted them on her Faceplant page

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

The subscriber count on my channel was interesting today. Still a tiny channel, but it’s a milestone.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Attachments:
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

The subscriber count on my channel was interesting today. Still a tiny channel, but it’s a milestone.

Congrats Jim. Nice to see you channel is growing. I guess you rolling in the dough now.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

On Monday I decide to spread some wood ashes on my lawn. I have read this helps with changing the PH in the soil. I have seem people do this for years with veggie gardens. Just never their lawns. The wood ashes where free so I thought I would give a try.

Greg

On Monday I decide to spread some wood ashes on my lawn. I have read this helps with changing the PH in the soil. I have seem people do this for years with veggie gardens. Just never their lawns. The wood ashes where free so I thought I would give a try.

I’ve never heard that before , I know my ex FIL was sicilian , he used that for his basil plant , I used it to , it really works for keeping insects from chewing on the leaves of the plants , so I’m sure it might be beneficial 👍

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I’ve never heard that before , I know my ex FIL was sicilian , he used that for his basil plant , I used it to , it really works for keeping insects from chewing on the leaves of the plants , so I’m sure it might be beneficial 👍

Honestly I have never seen too many people put wood ashes on there lawns before. Last year I researched how to get rid of moss on a lawn for my parents. Using wood ashes was one of the things was said to use.
    Wood ash can be used to boost the pH of your lawn’s soil quickly—faster than limestone, since the ash is more water soluble.

Greg

Honestly I have never seen too many people put wood ashes on there lawns before. Last year I researched how to get rid of moss on a lawn for my parents. Using wood ashes was one of the things was said to use.

Wood ash can be used to boost the pH of your lawn’s soil quickly—faster than limestone, since the ash is more water soluble.

That’s good to know 👍

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

With lumber shortage’s I guess you can expect this to happen.

https://www.guelphtoday.com/local-news/lumber-thief-knew-what-he-was-doing-says-business-owner-3633408

Greg

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I have seen wood ashes on lawns but usually after an unplanned fire LOL.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I have seen wood ashes on lawns but usually after an unplanned fire LOL.

LOL! I am sure you have. Are you are it was unplanned.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I came across this article the other day about Farmer’s in the Maritimes using wood ashes on there fields.

https://www.ontariofarmer.com/crops/industrial-wood-ash-is-popular-in-the-maritimes

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I saw a picture of this hat on Facebook today. It made me chuckle. I don’t use plywood much. I was planning on buying some this spring. I have changed my mind with rising costs of plywood.

Greg

I saw a picture of this hat on Facebook today. It made me chuckle. I don’t use plywood much. I was planning on buying some this spring. I have changed my mind with rising costs of plywood.

Hahaha yeah , I’ve seen that one also , plus they have one in tshirts also lol ,

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Hahaha yeah , I’ve seen that one also , plus they have one in tshirts also lol ,

Yes I think I saw the t-shirt also. I wonder if the have one about the price of lumber too?

Greg

Viewing 20 posts - 1,101 through 1,120 (of 1,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.852 seconds