dcsimg

Interesting things we see, Vol 3

Viewing 20 posts - 881 through 900 (of 977 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have 4″ of flood water in my garage!

Water damage is the worst. Man I hope it recedes soon and you get it cleaned up.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

After 20 days without a real answer why I don’t have internet I found out yesterday. After wasting my time talking to CR I requested to talk to a Supervisor. The Supervisor looked into the problem and got back to with a few hours. Apparently a maintenance crew can’t hook my internet as there tree branches in there way. I was told I need have the city trim the tree branches. The tree is on my neighbor’s property not the city. Not sure what the out come will be. All I know is this issue has been sent to the higher ups.

Since we have went 25 days with no real answers about getting our internet hooked up. I have decide to cancel go with different provider. The new provider is coming Tuesday afternoon to hook up our internet.
    We want internet hooked up before we move this weekend.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

After 20 days without a real answer why I don’t have internet I found out yesterday. After wasting my time talking to CR I requested to talk to a Supervisor. The Supervisor looked into the problem and got back to with a few hours. Apparently a maintenance crew can’t hook my internet as there tree branches in there way. I was told I need have the city trim the tree branches. The tree is on my neighbor’s property not the city. Not sure what the out come will be. All I know is this issue has been sent to the higher ups.

Since we have went 25 days with no real answers about getting our internet hooked up. I have decide to cancel go with different provider. The new provider is coming Tuesday afternoon to hook up our internet.

Good luck with that , I hope it works out for you , I’m thinking about changing from Bell
    Not because of bad service or connectivity , just because they don’t seem to give long time customers better deals than trying to wheel in new client’s.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Good luck with that , I hope it works out for you , I’m thinking about changing from Bell

Not because of bad service or connectivity , just because they don’t seem to give long time customers better deals than trying to wheel in new client’s.

Thanks! I hope it goes well.
    I have switched companies several times for those reasons. I know what you mean. I have always got deals out of Bell before.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Since we have went 25 days with no real answers about getting our internet hooked up. I have decide to cancel go with different provider.

Wow that is just sad. Sure am glad you have an option many places have just one provider.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Since we have went 25 days with no real answers about getting our internet hooked up. I have decide to cancel go with different provider.

Wow that is just sad. Sure am glad you have an option many places have just one provider.

Oh it is very sad. I am glad I have options too. There really is only 2 main providers and everyone else sells a service from them. I won’t be getting too excited until after I get hooked up tomorrow.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I won’t be getting too excited until after I get hooked up tomorrow.

hopefully the new place will hook you right up.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Curious, you going with Bell?

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Yes I am.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Just wondering why your curious?

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Yup they hooked up us up right.

The Bell tech called and told me when he would be arriving at my place. He was 1 hour early. He had to run a new fiber optic cable into my house and wire a box to plug the modem in. He also helped setting up new internet and password. He also explained what he was doing and asked if I was ok they way he had stuff hooked up. He also gave me some advice on my new service.

I got a called today from my ISP saying they were coming hook my new line. I guess they are a few days late.

Greg

The Bell tech called and told me when he would be arriving at my place. He was 1 hour early. He had to run a new fiber optic cable into my house and wire a box to plug the modem in. He also helped setting up new internet and password. He also explained what he was doing and asked if I was ok they way he had stuff hooked up. He also gave me some advice on my new service.

I got a called today from my ISP saying they were coming hook my new line. I guess they are a few days late.

Sounds like it worked out for you , , do you have internet/tv and a landline also with Bell ,
    I’m thinking about upgrading to the fiber line to the house , let me know what you think about it , also , were about did they install the modem ,

Doobie

Yes I am.

Good luck! 😶😞😌

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Sounds like it worked out for you , , do you have internet/tv and a landline also with Bell ,

I’m thinking about upgrading to the fiber line to the house , let me know what you think about it , also , were about did they install the modem ,

So far it has. I have internet and TV.

I use the other night for abit. It is super fast. I put the modem in the livingroom.

Greg

So far it has. I have internet and TV.

I use the other night for abit. It is super fast. I put the modem in the livingroom.

Nice 👍 did they have to drill any holes in the walls and outside of the house ,
    How big is the modem
    I’m really in need of an upgrade

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

He was 1 hour early. He had to run a new fiber optic cable into my house and wire a box to plug the modem in.

Oh man fiber optic that is supposed to be really fast. Nice.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

did they have to drill any holes in the walls and outside of the house ,

Yes they did. I did the holes inside house. As the didn’t have drill bits as he had a loaner truck.

How big is the modem

The modem is quite big.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

He was 1 hour early. He had to run a new fiber optic cable into my house and wire a box to plug the modem in.

Oh man fiber optic that is supposed to be really fast. Nice.

Thanks! Yeah is pretty fast.

Greg

Doobie

Just wondering why your curious?

Just hoping they offer better service than what I get from them. Most Bell techs in my experiences with them over the decades are simply awful.

Doobie

The soil version of a stone slinger.

No dirt under tha5 guy’s fingernails. Buddy just controls it all with a wireless remote.

Viewing 20 posts - 881 through 900 (of 977 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.987 seconds