dcsimg

Interesting things we see, Vol 3

This topic contains 141 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  roninohio 6 days, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 142 total)
  • Author

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That is weird for sure. Wonder what happened?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Good thing that no one was hurt .

Doobie
    Pro

Almost the entire block of row homes !!!!!!!!!!
    https://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-nws-allentown-roof-collapse-20190702-cdundprcqfccfl67zmajnwdsmi-story.html

Wow. And it looks like there’s a lot more of it around there that now will likely end up all deemed unsafe. Amazing no one was hurt.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I saw this sign at parts counter at the Farm Supply today. I thought some might like it.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

I saw this sign at parts counter at the Farm Supply today. I thought some might like it.

Haha yeah , if we had one of those in the shop here , it would probably be constantly ringing LoL

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Haha yeah , if we had one of those in the shop here , it would probably be constantly ringing LoL

LOL!!

Greg

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe title=”🌋🚀VOLCANO ERUPTION (Match Heads Facing Inward) 🔥😱 Match Chain Reaction Amazing Fire Domino” width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/zebaA99LlDY?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

Interesting , what did he place that board on looks like a bed of grass or something like that.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I found this video interesting of history of Grizzly Industrial.

Greg

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe title=”🌋🚀VOLCANO ERUPTION (Match Heads Facing Inward) 🔥😱 Match Chain Reaction Amazing Fire Domino” width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/zebaA99LlDY?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

Interesting , what did he place that board on looks like a bed of grass or something like that.

This guy made a bigger match dome.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

This guy made a bigger match dome.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe title=”Match Chain Reaction VOLCANO ERUPTION Amazing Fire Domino 2″ width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/-kMrXH84ZcI?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

That’s a truck load of matches ,
    Looks like he’s got a lot of free time 🤔🧐,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Thank you for sharing I found it interesting as well.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie
    Pro

That’s a truck load of matches ,
    Looks like he’s got a lot of free time

I can’t even imagine having the spare time to do something like that. Must be nice.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe title=”The History of Grizzly Industrial, Inc.” width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/eBQk1WmXpm4?start=1221&feature=oembed&wmode=opaque” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

Interesting , thanks Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Thank you for sharing I found it interesting as well.

Your welcome Bill glad you found it interesting too.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe title=”The History of Grizzly Industrial, Inc.” width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/eBQk1WmXpm4?start=1221&feature=oembed&wmode=opaque” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

Interesting , thanks Greg

It was. Your welcome Brian.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I know there is a few members on BTP who fish. So I thought I would share a picture of this Musky ( muskelunge ) I saw on social media. This musky was caught in a lake about 15 minutes from where I live. There is also Musky in the lake where I live. Both these lakes are well known for there Musky fishing. I have never caught or saw Musky yet. I don’t fish that much anymore.

Attachments:

Greg

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I know there is a few members on BTP who fish. So I thought I would share a picture of this Musky ( muskelunge ) I saw on social media. This musky was caught in a lake about 15 minutes from where I live. There is also Musky in the lake where I live. Both these lakes are well known for there Musky fishing. I have never caught or saw Musky yet. I don’t fish that much anymore.

Nice fish to catch, for sure, but at that size, not a keeper. Record muskie catches in Ontario are in the 50 lb+ range. Any smaller than that should be returned to grow and fight another day.

I have caught 2 in the 20 lb range and 1 in the 30 lb range; they are unbelievable to have on a line; pure, raw, muscle! I have a Georgian Bay pike on the wall about the size of that muskie. That was a fun day, too.

Thanks for sharing that.

There are only two ways to do things; the right way and again.

Doobie
    Pro

That’s a nice one. Seen some pretty big ones when I was kid up with my uncles in Northern Quebec. They can grow up to 5 feet long. I’ve always seen them as a fresh water barracuda. They have that look about them.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Nice one , I caught one years ago
    I actually thought my line was stuck in weed’s or under something like branches, it didn’t put up much of a fight , we also noticed it looked like it was hit by a boat prop , anyway took longer getting him back in the water than realing it in.

I miss fishing.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 142 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.694 seconds