dcsimg

Interesting things we see, Vol 3

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 554 total)
  • Author

I don’t know if they may have the bird flu LOL.

Maybe let the Snake find out 😉

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Went to the river for a walk today, with all bars shut down, the PADDLE PUB, which is technically a bar, but it’s a boat with all participants paddling to move the boat, and each one of them with a drink in their hand, is also docked and not open for business. Water Taxis are still operating but not the paddle pub, and I posted about the cycling party bus that’s also shut down for COVID-19.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Went to the river for a walk today, with all bars shut down

Strange time indeed.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Went to the river for a walk today, with all bars shut down, the PADDLE PUB, which is technically a bar, but it’s a boat with all participants paddling to move the boat, and each one of them with a drink in their hand, is also docked and not open for business. Water Taxis are still operating but not the paddle pub, and I posted about the cycling party bus that’s also shut down for COVID-19.

Yup pretty Erie at times , especially places that are usually pretty busy , and then you see them like that , I find it strange mid day and the restaurants and fast food places that all have their chairs upside down on the tables. Pretty strange

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

It makes you wondering how business will recover from this. I know in my area all restaurants are shut for eating in. But they are offering take out.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Some of the business will recover.
    Some of them will not.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Some of them will not.

Yes I do agree.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Some of them will not.

This is very true. We will have to see how it works out.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Clev08
    Pro

Saw this floating slab of concrete the other day while I was on a walk with my wife. It is on the back side of a pool mechanical room. I grew up swimming at the pool, so it’s been that way for 20+ years I bet.

Saw this floating slab of concrete the other day while I was on a walk with my wife. It is on the back side of a pool mechanical room. I grew up swimming at the pool, so it’s been that way for 20+ years I bet.

Nice , guess they used the proper procedure and techniques for building that , looks like it’s a good 8 inch thick ,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Saw this floating slab of concrete the other day

It does look sturdy. Looks like it has been there for a while as well.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I got a email this afternoon that my order at Home Depot is ready for curbside pick up. Looks like I will be picking it up after work on Monday. I didn’t realize it would take this long to receive this order. I was hoping to have the stuff sometime this weekend.

Greg

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

It’s a floater 😀

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I got a email this afternoon that my order at Home Depot is ready

Well at least you got it. I bet they are backed up on orders.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I got a email this afternoon that my order at Home Depot is ready for curbside pick up. Looks like I will be picking it up after work on Monday. I didn’t realize it would take this long to receive this order. I was hoping to have the stuff sometime this weekend.

Well at least you will get it , guess with the covid19 lot of people are doing the similar online purchases so probably much more orders than usual. So what did you order

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

HD is still open here.
    Saturday I bought some grass seed and fertilizer.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

HD is still open here.

I think they are giving the option of curbside pickup. We did a walk-in on Thursday and bought a few things.

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

HD is still open here.

I think they are giving the option of curbside pickup. We did a walk-in on Thursday and bought a few things.

Both of my local HD’s are offering curbside pickup. I am actually trying to schedule a lumber delivery from HD and they are backed up on deliveries.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

HD is still open here.

Same here , I tried to go Saturday morning , was already a line up , didn’t need to wait , but I might be doing the curbside pickup or delivery for other products they don’t have in store.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Interesting that your HDs are offering more services like curb side pickups.

I don’t have that option down here in South Florida. They actually reduced services like no more returns, so now I have two large boxes the size of small refrigerators, one for HD one for Lowes that I toss in stuff awaiting returns. I can’t imagine the day I need to bring that in as I don’t think social distancing will be easy LOL.

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 554 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.926 seconds