dcsimg

Interesting things we see, Vol 3

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 1,122 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Looks like it’s getting harder and harder to find Bosch tools locally in the bigger box stores.

I did notice over Christmas that Lowes in the US had a fair amount of Bosch tools on display. That was nice.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I was in Tampa a couple weeks ago and changed out of jeans into shorts at the airport. They had these cubbies in the stalls to hold your things to keep them off the floor. I had never seen them before and thought it was a great idea.

I was in Tampa a couple weeks ago and changed out of jeans into shorts at the airport. They had these cubbies in the stalls to hold your things to keep them off the floor. I had never seen them before and thought it was a great idea.

Interesting , I wonder if it’s to prevent theft from easily pulling them out and running away while they know you most probably won’t run-out of the cubicle in your underwear lol. Or just to keep your clothes off the floor

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

It’s mainly for smaller items you don’t want to be sitting on the floor where it may have been pissed on LOL. Ladies’ handbag, men’s small brief case, phone etc…

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Seen this on FB this morning. Can you say oop’s

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Attachments:
    roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Oh no! oops! Bet someone is job hunting!

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Wow, that’s actually impressive!

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

That qualifies as an interesting thing seen for sure. I bet someone is embarassed.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

KenW
    Pro

That would just be my luck too… ufff

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Ohhh. That gives New meaning to split level so to speak lol. Instead of split level they just split

That’s definitely gotta be embarrassing.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

How not to hook up to a goose neck trailer

Wow. What were they thinking. lol

Ron

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Which one you use?

I use neither of them brands. I bought last year in january a pack of 100 blades from amazon for $10. Shipping included. Still have around 20. Cheapest there is.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Which one you use?

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe title=”Which Utility Knife Blade Is Best? Let’s find out!” width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/711IWHCljVk?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>
    I use neither of them brands. I bought last year in january a pack of 100 blades from amazon for $10. Shipping included. Still have around 20. Cheapest there is.

We have typically just used the basic Stanley blades that I get on Black Friday for .5 to 7 cents a blade in 100 packs. I would say my favorite that I have gotten with knives is the Irwin or the Lennox gold. I have not tried all the blades however. I do have a couple of the big packs of the Fat Max that I am looking forward to trying after seeing this.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

We have typically just used the basic Stanley blades that I get on Black Friday for .5 to 7 cents a blade in 100 packs.

I get the same packs on BF almost every year. They last enough for me at a great price.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Looking around YouTube this morning. I found what looks to be some really cool tech for measuring. Right now not accurate enough to cut by. But would get you close for estimating.

Ron

@Sorpa thanks for the interesting video , interesting testing for sure

Personally I mainly used the olfa sliding snap off blades and knives.

@RonW WOW that’s pretty cool
    Definitely not replacing a typical tape measure or laser distance measure yet
    But pretty interesting concept , looks like it’s water proof from the first video ,
    That introduction price is not that bad , would be good for certain people ie real estate and a few others. I’m definitely going to checking out the site later today. Thanks.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Looking around YouTube this morning. I found what looks to be some really cool tech for measuring.

Looks interesting Ron. Lots of new tech out there for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

This one could be interesting but not practical.
    It takes an awful lot of time to do that paneling.

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 1,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.760 seconds