dcsimg

Interesting things we see, Vol. 2

This topic contains 1,003 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  kurt@welkerhomes.com 5 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author

Doobie
    Pro

Well local voting time is getting near and the masses of people are out every day waving Politician signs and they are all over the place waving and smiling. The local masses like that. I think it’s stupid.

We just had a provincial election here. Ya just get tired of all that crap especially the endless ads on TV all the time. There’s a municipal election coming in the fall next. They’re typically not so annoying and in your face everywhere.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

We went to nice music event near us. This event was called the Front Porch Ruckus. People offered up there yards, porches for singers and bands to play music. We didn’t see all the bands. But we saw was great. It was a great event. Can’t beat the price either.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

Looks like a nice time Greg.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Looks like a nice time Greg.

It was a nice time. Glad we went.

Greg

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

We went to nice music event near us. This event was called the Front Porch Ruckus. People offered up there yards, porches for singers and bands to play music. We didn’t see all the bands. But we saw was great. It was a great event. Can’t beat the price either.

I always find it interesting to see the people in canada.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie
    Pro

Discovered this interesting line of outdoor hose bibs. They’re quite pricey and are hard to find here in Canada it seems. Anybody try them?

https://www.aquorwatersystems.com

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Discovered this interesting line of outdoor hose bibs. They’re quite pricey and are hard to find here in Canada it seems. Anybody try them?

That looks like a pretty sleek looking system, nice and compact, I’m not sure about the one that plugged into the ground, I can see that one getting filled with dirt or something.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I never seen them before. They look pretty interesting?

Greg

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

Starting at about a hundred buck a pop on A.ca, I think I will stay with the old style til the price becomes a little more realistic.

There are only two ways to do things; the right way and again.

I just saw some photos of the new Aston Martin DBS Superleggera. What a beauty! Luxury ride with gobs of horsepower. Only about $300k USD. Not exactly meant to haul your tools to the job site though.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Doobie
    Pro

Starting at about a hundred buck a pop on A.ca, I think I will stay with the old style til the price becomes a little more realistic.

It is in line with US pricing after our exchange rate more or less. I have one application I may just get one for.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

It is in line with US pricing after our exchange rate more or less. I have one application I may just get one for.

I really like the way it looks and how it (appears to at least) functions! That quarter turn seems like a pretty slick idea.

Charlie

Instagram

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

Our local Canadian Tire store has just completed a major expansion. This is the finishing touch; a run-in shed for the local Mennonite community to shelter their horses while they are in the store. These are becoming commonplace in shopping areas.

Doobie
    Pro

Our local Canadian Tire store has just completed a major expansion. This is the finishing touch; a run-in shed for the local Mennonite community to shelter their horses while they are in the store. These are becoming commonplace in shopping areas.

That is indeed thoughtful of that store. Wish my CT had a customer first mindset like that, but it doesn’t. 😕

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

I just saw some photos of the new Aston Martin DBS Superleggera. What a beauty! Luxury ride with gobs of horsepower. Only about $300k USD. Not exactly meant to haul your tools to the job site though.

Still 100 km/h max speed on the highway like any other mortal.
    Or you can try your luck in Ontario where 50km/h over speed limit will get you a $10.000 ( ten thousands) ticket, licence suspension, car impounded.

Still 100 km/h max speed on the highway like any other mortal.
    Or you can try your luck in Ontario where 50km/h over speed limit will get you a $10.000 ( ten thousands) ticket, licence suspension, car impounded.

But it’s just such a stunning looking car, and besides, Mosport is only a few hours away. If I could afford that car, I could afford to take it there for a weekend every now and then and drive the track. Along with all those looks and horsepower is the famous Aston Martin grand touring suspension and ride too. You can spend a lot of time in that seat and still feel good when you get out.

Say, got $300k laying around you don’t want?

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

What the flip is a Mennonite

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

What the flip is a Mennonite

It is a modified Amish Dirty. They are not as strict with the religion.

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

That is indeed thoughtful of that store. Wish my CT had a customer first mindset like that, but it doesn’t. 😕

This is the third one in town here; TSC has a 2 stall shed and the municipal parking lot has a large 6 stall structure. Other stores have hitching and watering facilities. Our local highways have extra wide shoulders as well to accommodate horse drawn vehicles and tractors.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

This is the finishing touch; a run-in shed for the local Mennonite community to shelter their horses while they are in the store

Nice they provided that service for the local community.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,004 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 1.252 seconds