dcsimg

Instagram

Viewing 20 posts - 821 through 840 (of 966 total)
  • Author
    cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

@montreal_woodworks I’m glad you thought so – my wife came across it and sent it my way, and I was really intrigued by it. I’ve been mixing up. My hashtags since then, and I think things have started to perk up a bit, but it’s too early to really tell.

Charlie

Instagram

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

How’s everyone doing on IG lately? Anyone noticing that slowdown in follower gains on their accounts? I’m still having the same issues as before – I had one good week and otherwise it’s been pretty stagnant.

Charlie

Instagram

Pretty steady but slow growth for me. Ive been around 300 for a couple of months, maybe 5% growth per month

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

How’s everyone doing on IG lately? Anyone noticing that slowdown in follower gains on their accounts? I’m still having the same issues as before – I had one good week and otherwise it’s been pretty stagnant.

Yeah I totally agree with you, it’s slowed down a lot for me…
    I try to post every day, besides the weekend days and I barely gain more followers.
    Lots of people watch tool videos but that’s about it.
    It would be nice to get the same amount of likes than people view your vids.
    Maybe they are too lazy to hit the like button after watching the video haha

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

@madman_us I wish that too. I’ve had a few videos get a lot of traction, but otherwise it’s been really slow.

@montreal_woodworks
    that’s great, I hope it just keeps going for you 🙂 I was really glad to see you won the Bosch Canada Father’s Day giveaway – what did you end up getting from that? Was it a drill kit?

Charlie

Instagram

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I wish that too. I’ve had a few videos get a lot of traction, but otherwise it’s been really slow.

You know, it’s nice to gain some more followers but I mostly just enjoy to post what I’m doing, post pictures of my current tools and new upcoming tools.
    Just a little hobby but too bad that IG changed soo much in the past months.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Probably better than ever for me, i just post all of the same stuff there as I do here. Jobsite pictures, tool pictures, just regular every day stuff for me. Up to around 500 in just over a month now

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I keep getting followers even though I have never posted anything. I asked my son if there is a way to get an old cell phone so I could post photos and not have to sign up for anything. Not sure if it will work or not. I guess there are a couple of programs out there that will let you do it, but apparently IG takes a dim view of doing that. Beats me why they want to restrict their operation to only cell phones and have it inaccessible to those of us without them. Seems to me a confusing business model to restrict yourself like that.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

@madman_us I wish that too. I’ve had a few videos get a lot of traction, but otherwise it’s been really slow.

@montreal_woodworks that’s great, I hope it just keeps going for you 🙂 I was really glad to see you won the Bosch Canada Father’s Day giveaway – what did you end up getting from that? Was it a drill kit?

Thanks. I won a HDS183 kit with two 4.0 batteries. Didn’t receive it yet but really looking forward to comparing with the previous model

@montreal_woodworks that’s great, I hope it just keeps going for you 🙂 I was really glad to see you won the Bosch Canada Father’s Day giveaway – what did you end up getting from that? Was it a drill kit?

Thanks. I won a HDS183 kit with two 4.0 batteries. Didn’t receive it yet but really looking forward to comparing with the previous model

Yes congrats on that win Eric,

I probably should post more often, just don’t have to much time.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Probably better than ever for me, i just post all of the same stuff there as I do here. Jobsite pictures, tool pictures, just regular every day stuff for me. Up to around 500 in just over a month now

That’s great 👍 I hope it keeps going that way for you.

I keep getting followers even though I have never posted anything. I asked my son if there is a way to get an old cell phone so I could post photos and not have to sign up for anything. Not sure if it will work or not. I guess there are a couple of programs out there that will let you do it, but apparently IG takes a dim view of doing that. Beats me why they want to restrict their operation to only cell phones and have it inaccessible to those of us without them. Seems to me a confusing business model to restrict yourself like that.

I agree – I would love to see IG add the ability to upload pictures from a desktop. But they do seem pretty tied to smart phone users. Likely won’t ever happen, they seem to be doing well enough with the model they adopted.

That’s a great kit 👍

Charlie

Instagram

That’s great 👍 I hope it keeps going that way for you.

I agree – I would love to see IG add the ability to upload pictures from a desktop. But they do seem pretty tied to smart phone users. Likely won’t ever happen, they seem to be doing well enough with the model they adopted.

That’s a great kit 👍

So Ive heard. It eill be interesting to compare it to the DDS182 I regularly use. I hope the hammer aspect doesnt add too much size or weight.

For hammer drill, I use my HDH181X and I dont imagine this new drill will unseat it from the heavy duty role.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I do all my IG on my tablet with my home tethered internet! Would be nice to see more of your work on IG : P

A Working Pro since 2004

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I won a HDS183 kit with two 4.0 batteries. Didn’t receive it yet but really looking forward to comparing with the previous model

again…congrats on the win Eric. did you get any significant more followers when they posted your picture on their IG account.
    Let us know how you like the new HDS when you get it.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats on the win. That was a nice prize you won. Enjoy

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I won a HDS183 kit with two 4.0 batteries. Didn’t receive it yet but really looking forward to comparing with the previous model

again…congrats on the win Eric. did you get any significant more followers when they posted your picture on their IG account.

I did actually. Maybe 30 followers that day

Thanks!

MarkoG
    Pro

It depends on what type of content are you interested in and what people would you like to work. My suggestion is to make Pinterest account as it is much easier to download images, to upload them yourself. You can save any image on the web in one click, it’s very easy and versatile.

http://roshmetal.com/

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I did actually. Maybe 30 followers that day

Thanks!

Wow 30 new followers in one day is pretty good.
    It looks like Bosch Canada send it out to you fairly quick.
    All your drills are equipped now with 4.0s as I can see.

It’s weird that your uploaded pictures appear upside down, but when I open them in a new window/tab they are normal.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I have a contest running on my Instagram for Toronto Honda Indy Pit Passes for July 14th – 16th. I have two pairs of passes to give away. If you live close to Toronto or will be in the city on those dates, feel free to enter. Bosch will have a booth at the Indy and be doing various activities and giveaways. Good Luck

http://www.instagram.com/p/BV0_JsojMDQ/?taken-by=hardworkcanada&hl=en

A Working Pro since 2004

Viewing 20 posts - 821 through 840 (of 966 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.434 seconds